Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Angels and Airwaves Band • Page 45

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by skurt, Apr 5, 2016.

1. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Cant wait for next months show and meet and greet. Havent seen ava live in over a decade during I Empire. Love albums weren't great for me when they were released, but revisited three years ago and I did most of them. TDW and EPs are a huge step up though. Excited for the new single, album, news.

2. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Also fantastic intro, looking forward to this!

3. ZooZooChaCha

Trusted Supporter

I remember getting WDNTW & Less Than Jake - In With the Out Crowd on the same day and just being blown away by AVA and falling asleep halfway through IWTOC.

Which, considering how IWTOC was received by fans and remembered by the band today, really isn’t a surprise (though IWTOC went on to be an album that REALLY got me through a tough time two years later in college).

I also remember WDNTW having a better first impression on me than +44 (was kind of underwhelmed by that one at first), but I’d say +44 has been the one that has more tracks today in my favorites playlist.

DefeatTheLow likes this.
  4. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Rebel Girl has hit the Alternative Songs Chart for the first time since it was released, at #38.

5. russvanderhoof

pizza.~

Elevator is dat track.~

6. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

It's been on there for a good bit, it started hovering around the low 40's at the time Youth started dropping off the chart. Unless it dropped off randomly since I last checked

7. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Kuri44 and BornToRun like this.
  8. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Video is just ok. The beating himself up part was a bit uncalled for. Wish the video would have been better, but still love the song. Cant wait for the next single next week

Blink182Bouncer likes this.
  9. slimfenix182

What the shit lol

10. still an awesome song, but yeah the video was real dumb.

11. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Oh fuck off with that nice guy bullshit yikes

Song is still great though

MacbethSin and Blink182Bouncer like this.
  12. arewehavingfunyet

Trusted

Video is kinda lame but at least it's proof that Tom isn't taking himself too seriously on this album cycle...

13. Allhailburnzy

Trusted Supporter

Incel: The Video

14. TheJMan

Trusted

No one likes serious Tom, unless its emo serious Tom (i.e. the Untitled era).

sonder and coleslawed like this.
  15. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Yeah, that video just-- is NOT what the song is about, and it's kinda fucked up that the video kinda romanticizes... whatever the fuck THAT is.

MacbethSin and slimfenix182 like this.
  16. Yeah damn. I thought she was gonna get in a motorcycle crash with the other dude hence the flashes of blood and go somewhere unexpected. Oops. The music hitting on the leg touch was red flag.

17. clockwise

GREEN DUDES BEST GREEN DAY PODCAST Prestigious

Better than any of blink’s recent videos.

18. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

lmfao that's so fucking bad holy shit

19. Kuri44

I love the video, though I agree that it doesn’t really go with the message of the song.

Also, I don’t see this video romanticizing anything.

It came across to me as dark humor

20. Preserved Moose

Amateur Hour

What a weird vid. I thought it was gonna be a sappy love story. Didn't see that coming at all haha.

21. slimfenix182

So does the next video continue with creepy guy sending fucked up messages and unsolicited dick pics to girls on FB or what

22. johnthegawd

@theinsideoutband

itll prob be a fast punk song played behind visuals of this kid buying an assault rifle

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  23. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

then a 3rd music video where she comes in to save the day and gives him her heart...

with a can of pepsi of course

johnthegawd likes this.
  24. What a disaster of a video ... who signed off on this?

25. abear182

Regular

Who's on the bass in the video?