Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Angels and Airwaves Band • Page 40

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by skurt, Apr 5, 2016.

1. TheJMan

Trusted

AVA movie/album combo coming out next year.

NJPunkMusic likes this.
  2. manoverboard365

Trusted

Album & Movie coming beginning of next year.

3. arewehavingfunyet

Trusted

"80,000ft to sea level in seconds." captured on radar, talking about the Nimitz incident.

Is it possible you're crazy?

"I couldn't even tell the guys in blink...they got really upset - I was already being brought in to all this stuff. This is scary, this is not sci-fi. This is very real. Give it a few years and I think it will be a much bigger deal."

New AVA album:

"Film and album come out together. Tom co-wrote and directed the film. Probably right after the first of the year. January 2020."

Damn, and it's over.

4. manoverboard365

Trusted

Damn you @TheJMan that's twice that you just beat me to the punch!

TheJMan likes this.
  5. clockwise

GREEN DUDES BEST GREEN DAY PODCAST Prestigious

Ugh I love our Tommy boy. Even if I was baited to listen with the hope of a new song.

6. arewehavingfunyet

Trusted

I enjoyed the start of the interview when he talked about how his motorcycle reminds him of when he used to skateboard.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  7. that interview was pretty pointless

8. TheJMan

Trusted

Hey at least it was better than the Mark/Travis interview a few weeks ago on KROQ because it was more interesting an a half hour shorter. But yes pointless.

9. Kuri44

10. drummerAVA

Trusted

Dammit Thomas.....

11. Barcara

Regular

Ah man, the hype was so real for a little while.

I'm still hyped for the album but the excitement is a little more distant and not as immediate now.

12. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

COMPENSATION OF DIRECTORS AND EXECUTIVE OFFICERS
    For the fiscal year ended December 31, 2018, we compensated our three highest paid executive officers and directors on a consolidated
    basis as follows:
    Name
    Capacities in which
    compensation was
    received
    Cash compensation
    ($)
    Other compensation
    ($) Total compensation ($)
    Kari DeLonge Chief Content Officer (TTS
    AAS)
    Treasurer (TTS) $ 100,256 $ * $ 100,256
    Lisa Clifford Secretary (TTS AAS) $ 74,617 $ 0 $ 74,617
    Stephen Justice Chief Operations Officer
    (TTS AAS) $ 43,792 $ 0 $ 43,792
    * In June 2017, Kari DeLonge was granted the option to purchase 5,000,000 shares of the company’s Class A Common Stock at an
    exercise price of $0.003 per share, exercisable until the expiration date of June 6, 2027. As of December 31, 2018, 4,250,000 of Ms.
    DeLonge’s options were vested and exercisable. See “Interest of Management and Others in Certain Transactions”. The stock option
    compensation expense recognized by the company associated with these vested shares for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2018
    was calculated as $2,500,000, which was the estimated fair value of the stock options at the grant date using a Black-Scholes option-
    pricing model. Pursuant to the Rescission and Relinquishment Agreement (Options) executed in April 2019, the number of shares Ms.
    DeLonge is entitled to purchase was reduced to 785,240.
    Our subsidiary TTS did not compensate its executive officer and sole director, Tom DeLonge in cash. However, Gravity Holdings
    LLC, an entity controlled by Mr. DeLonge, was issued 60,000,000 shares of Class A Common Stock and 1,800 shares of Class B
    Common Stock in 2017. The foregoing issuance was reduced pursuant to the Rescission and Relinquishment Agreement
    (Stockholders) executed in April 2019. In addition, as of the year ended December 31, 2018 and 2017, respectively, Mr. DeLonge is
    owed $200,000 and $100,000 in royalty payments.
    For the fiscal year ended December 31, 2018, we paid our directors as a group $0 for services as a Director. There are three directors in
    this group. A total of 67,500,000 shares of Class A Common Stock and 5,400 shares of Class B Common Stock were granted to this
    group (including affiliated entities). The foregoing issuances of Class A Common Stock were reduced pursuant to the Rescission and
    Relinquishment Agreement (Stock) executed in April 2019. We did issue reimbursements to the Directors for the fiscal year ended
    December 31, 2018.
    Kari DeLonge and Lisa Clifford were employed by TTS as of December 31, 2018 and compensated as set forth above. Subsidiary TTS
    paid Tom DeLonge $0.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  13. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

k

14. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

The AVA music has got me excited and kind of happy it will not be released before the tour. Would love to just see them play their first 4 albums/ EPs and only hear Rebel Girl and possibly one new song. Kind of like Blink's current tour.

15. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

This reads like such a scam.

16. manoverboard365

Trusted

Was thinking the same thing. The more new songs played, the less likely I'll get to hear non singles like Sirens or Young London. Save the new stuff for a 2020 tour.

17. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

I don’t think much from this forthcoming album, TDW, or any of the EP’s will be played.

I’m thinking you’ll get maybe Paralyzed or Wolfpack from TDW ... but I don’t expect anything after that besides Rebel Girl.

18. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Sad, but probably true. TDW is my favorite AVA record and Chasing Shadows is so good.

19. manoverboard365

Trusted

Tunnels was a single, I'd imagine we'll hear that too.

arewehavingfunyet likes this.
  20. bluecharliedeltaecho

Regular

I hope we get at least one more new song before January. :cringe: I am impatient & need new AVA like right now.

21. manoverboard365

Trusted

I have a feeling we'll get another single before the tour starts.

drummerAVA and SaveTheEarth like this.
  22. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

Hopefully a couple. I'm excited and I jus want new Ava

23. Barcara

Regular

Actually, this is an awesome way to look at it. If I was attending the tour I would definitely feel the same!

NJPunkMusic and sawhney[rusted]2 like this.
  24. clockwise

GREEN DUDES BEST GREEN DAY PODCAST Prestigious

Yeah I'd love to get a hefty helping of Dreamwalker/EP tracks in the set. Even the songs on Love II weren't really given a proper showcase, I'd love to hear Surrender or Dry Your Eyes.

beachdude and NJPunkMusic like this.
  25. drummerAVA

Trusted

100% needs to happen!!

chewbacca110 likes this.