Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Angels and Airwaves Band • Page 37

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by skurt, Apr 5, 2016.

1. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Literally every album he's done he's sounded different on. His voice has gone progressively less high as time went on.

My favourite Tom run is TOYPAJ - Box Car Raver - Untitled album for sure.

If you put We Don't Need To Whisper and I-Empire together you'd get one really good 13 song album I think.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  2. JamesMichael

Hahaha that's what I get when I don't proof read. Hilarious though!

David Parke likes this.
  3. Oh man I am also good at not proofing. Hahaha. Fuck proofreading.

beachdude, sonder and JamesMichael like this.
  4. JamesMichael

Couldn't agree more haha! I'm one of those people that posts something and then edits it minutes later after actually reading it.

beachdude and David Parke like this.
  5. BlackwingE

Trusted

Totally agree.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  6. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

7. chelsealouanne

Regular

Actually, that review makes me want to tune in tonight.

8. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

514F64C6-D1A6-4BC6-87DD-1BB217B8D5B0.jpeg

“Or shortly thereafter” LOL

9. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

So he's going to fully produce, score a movie and finish the second half of the album and have it all out by October?

OK Tom

10. btr

Trusted Supporter

God forbid we just get a regular album

beachdude and bradsonemanband like this.
  11. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

People got mad at me when I mentioned how I still don’t think we get a full length album.

And now: they’ve written 1/3 of an album, he has to go produce a “major film,” score than film, has to prepare/rehearse for this upcoming tour, go on this upcoming tour, finish recording/mixing/mastering/marketing album, market film, do all other shit he has going on, etc.

I’m thinking this turns into 2 different EP’s. One is the songs they get done early, and the other one the “score” of the film.

All pure guessing.

beachdude and bradsonemanband like this.
  12. TheJMan

Trusted

According to Tom's IG posts they started rehearsing already for a tour that doesn't start until September. Seems really early to do that unless they're going to do a few spot shows here and there beforehand.

13. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I think it makes sense given that they haven't played together in nearly 7 years. They definitely need the practice.

14. TheJMan

Trusted

I mean you're probably right I just thought starting rehearsals 3 months out seems like a lot but they're probably not practicing hours on end 5 days a week at this point.

beachdude and Daniel182 like this.
  15. manoverboard365

Trusted

To be fair though, this "movie" could be as short as 15 minutes, just like the Poet film.

16. Kuri44

17. Yo this rules.

SlappinCups likes this.
  18. felipecardel

formless in the night Prestigious

got 20+ plays on "Rebel Girl" which is more than i got for half of TDW up until today, not to mention those EPs i keep forgetting exist. officially hyped and ready to cope with whatever pretentious bullshit ol' Delonge throws at us until the album release in 2022, probably!

19. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

one of those EPs you keep forgetting is his best work under the AVA banner by far

beachdude likes this.
  20. felipecardel

formless in the night Prestigious

i'm sure it is

21. drummerAVA

Trusted

Finally got this thing framed today... This was the last AVA gig I attended. Kind of a long story as to how I even got this poster (and how it got to this point).

I was lucky, I will just say that... so it feels great to finally have it done!

53585095-B193-4195-83F2-0EB5708ABD9D.jpeg

22. sonder

eat my shorts, jabronis

sick poster! it looks great. where are you hanging it?

drummerAVA likes this.
  23. “New song coming” (per Tom’s ‘stagram)

24. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

drummerAVA likes this.