Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Angels and Airwaves Announce Acoustic EP • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 22, 2017.

1. honkytonk

Narcissism on narcotics

Really enjoyed that rendition of "The Adventure" and Tom's singing on it. The other songs don't really stand out to me as much, particularly "Valkyrie Missile" which is an AVA favourite of mine but falls kind of flat here.

2. knstadin

Regular Prestigious

Mehhhh ...greatest AvA track not included...:uhoh:

3. thebencarter

the best part of "The Adventure" is when that lead riff comes in. I was bummed to hear it faded in the background. Even lead piano notes would have helped it stand out. Or even a mandolin...that riff drives the song.

Also, the drums sounded weak. Would've been just as good using the organic beats. Those were really cool

honkytonk likes this.
  4. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

Seems so odd since everything they do is BIG. Miss that album, so nostalgic even if it wasn't great.

Raku likes this.
  5. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Dude is having a difficult time transitioning to adulthood that's for sure.

coleslawed, Raku and honkytonk like this.
  6. thebencarter

Update: Checked out the other tracks. Not bad at all. The ending of "Do It For Me Now" was lacking the awesome layering of vocals the original track had.

7. Raku

Regular

This is so lame, I was hoping for Tom to put out actual new music, not acoustic versions of old songs I already heard to death.

Cool for those that like this kind of stuff, but this news bums me out. Tom DeLonge disappoints me once again =/

GEM37 likes this.