Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Angels & Airwaves 2019 Tour • Page 7

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Daniel182, Apr 29, 2019.

1. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

Saw this post earlier this morning. This explains a bit.

Adding to his Star Wars land remark in his post, last night at the show he told this really bizarre story about how he and Ilan had to find a magical Mickey Mouse hat at Disneyland because a wizard told them to? It was interesting to say the least...

Making up for lost time lol

2. drummerAVA

Trusted

Toilet humor = Tom, Tom = toilet humor...

I’ve always found it funny and will continue to find it funny... sue me I guess lol. Not sure what he said, but I’m pretty sure I’d just write it off as Tom being Tom.

3. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

4. drummerAVA

Trusted

5. clockwise Oct 3, 2019
    (Last edited: Oct 3, 2019)
    clockwise

GREEN DUDES BEST GREEN DAY PODCAST Prestigious

MORE TERLET HUMOR PLZ

6. lifestartsmusic

Back For A (Not So) Limited Time Prestigious

"

7. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

bkaeser93 likes this.
  8. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Im okay with this. Having a east coast show pushed from mid January to early summer is a blessing for waiting in line, bringing 8 layers into a show, coat check, pitch dark out before doors even open, ect. Plus I just saw AVA 3 months ago. Could be worse

See you all 5/31

9. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

Yeah, I'm going to the Wilkes-Barre show and am actually okay with the change.

10. JamesSparrow

The change on the Toronto date, though upsetting, is actually a welcome change. Yesterday and today have been insanely frigid and the venue is right by the water so it'll be nice not having to worry about it on the new date.