Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Andrew McMahon to Livestream Concert

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Andrew McMahon has added a livestream to his upcoming drive-in concert. Tickets are now available.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCJUilnHfR3/?igshid=c35ht0lb2t7b
    more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

Very cool. I just did the T shirt package. Did anyone else do this and see anywhere it lets you choose a size? Hoping it’s not the XXL rough cotton shirt they shoot out at sporting events.

kelseyleigh likes this.
  3. Chris Lei

Does anyone know how the audio is with experiences like this? Is this actually going to sound good?

4. VivaLaPopPunk

Regular

I'm wondering if this is something that will be available for 24hrs afterwards, just in case we can't watch it live as it streams?

kelseyleigh, Tom Lee and tyler2tall like this.
  5. tyler2tall

Trusted Supporter

The wonder years live stream was top notch, although it was done in a studio

kelseyleigh likes this.
  6. contra11mundum

I hate spoilers. Supporter

Tempted by this

7. Rawrz

Regular

It varys show to show. New Found Glorys was pretty hit or miss for a bit while they worked out the issues, while The Wonder Years was perfect the whole way through.

8. Tom Lee

Regular

THIS. I live in the UK, so it'd be 4am when the livestream starts. As an insomniac who is trying to stick to a strict sleep schedule, I don't think I can justify this. :verysad:

9. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Ughh I can’t watch the stream but I want that poster!

10. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

Just FYI, you can now go to the site and purchase access to the recorded stream for $10. Quality is very good. I'm happy with the purchase.