Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Andrew McMahon In The Wilderness - Zombies in America Tour Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Chase, Nov 10, 2016.

1. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

Smart move.

2. TMS2787

Trusted

Does anyone know what time AMITW has been going on? Tonight the show starts at 7:30 PM, so I'm assuming 9:45-11:10?

3. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

He goes on at 9:30 tonight, and there won't be any more tickets released :(

TMS2787 likes this.
  4. TMS2787

Trusted

Thanks for letting me know! I got a pair for face value off a girl on the Facebook event page. So I will be there.

5. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Nice! Enjoy! I'll be around wearing a red flannel and Rozwell Kid shirt if you see me say whats up! I probably won't get there until right around the time goes on though.

6. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I posted the set times for Chicago on the last page.

7. TMS2787 Mar 31, 2017
    (Last edited: Mar 31, 2017)
    TMS2787

Trusted

For sure! I am happy I got tickets. I have seen Andrew so many times be it Jack's Mannequin, just Andrew McMahon and as AMITW. But I missed the last two shows L he's played in Cleveland so I wanted to get to this. The new album kind of grew on me as well, now to find a cheap way into the Billy Joel show this Summer. Haha.

I know we've met before, briefly. I'm friends with Andy Wells too, lol. But I'll have a Bruce Asbury Park shirt on, if you see me say what's up!

8. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Oh word haha Ok yeah well hopefully I see you there!

9. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Also we are actually releasing 15 more tickets for tonight.

10. marissalg

Trusted

He threw in Hammers and Strings tonight and it made my night. The new songs sound great and he always puts on such a fun show. He managed to ride the duck up three tiers, it was pretty impressive.

MegT585 likes this.
  11. TMS2787

Trusted

The Cleveland show on Friday was really good, as always. While it has grown on me I am still not a huge fan of the new record but the sounds translated well live. They covered "I'm On Fire", being a Springsteen addict I was really excited to see it live, the "stripped down" section with that and "Swim" was my favorite part of the show. And he successfully circled around the whole crowd in the inflatable duck. Lol. Overall, I am really glad I was able to get tickets for the show and glad to see Andrew again. I hope I czn get tickets for the Summer show with Billy Joel at a reasonable price.

We also caught the last few songs of Atalus Genius, I thought they where pretty good but it didn't leave me wishihing I saw the whole thing or the need to see them again.

12. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I really enjoyed this on Friday. I've definitely slept on all of his projects for too long but I haven't listened to anything since I left on Friday haha

13. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

My show is Sunday, I can't wait! Thanks for posting about your shows. I'm excited for the duck haha.

14. K0ta

Took some pics at my show last night!

What a great show. Great setlist, good fun. I was happy to hear a bunch of Jack's Mannequin, and even Something Corporate. :) Andrew is always quite the performer.

15. fbrrocks

Trusted

I was there too

16. K0ta

17. fbrrocks

Trusted

Fun and cuz he added my fav amitw song to the set halls just like he did by seeing my tweet two years ago for the star98.9 acoustic radio event he saw my tweets again

18. Grato

Regular

wish I didn't have things to do. Haven't seen him play since the Jack's Mannequin reunion

19. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Andrew McMahon is playing Summerfest in Milwaukee on 7/08! It's a Saturday!

20. kidinthebushes

Trusted

[​IMG]

21. K0ta

I had to look up where Baldwinsville, NY is...over 5 hrs away. :( Guess I won't be going to this tour.

22. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

Went to the show last night in NJ and it was really great. I got there a little late so unfortunately I missed Night Riots. My third time seeing him and always puts on such an amazing show. It was fun watching him almost hit his head on ceiling and exit signs while trying to go around the venue in the duck lol.

23. meggers

Trusted

24. Jerihoar

Regular

Just won tickets for next Tuesday! Pretty excited

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  25. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Holy shit, Atlas Genius is so fucking bland.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.