Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Andrew McMahon In The Wilderness ‘Upside Down Flowers’ Tour (2018/2019) Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by The Black Parade, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Jdaniels

Regular

I Wish!!!! Its probably a lot more heavy on the new stuff. Which is his right and makes sense.

Bad Frequencies likes this.
  2. Lex Jan 12, 2019
    (Last edited: Jan 12, 2019)
    Lex

the horizon is my home

My guess from the new album he'll play is "Ohio", "Teenage Rockstars", "Paper Rain", and then either "Careless" or "Blue Vacation". I think he'll still include a few song from past projects, but probably quite heavy on his current project, yeah.

3. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Does he not play Cecelia and The Satellite?

4. Lex

the horizon is my home

He def plays that one! I changed my last post because it was confusing, when really I was just confused. I never meant that'd he'd only play those songs from AMITW, just the newest album.

Jdaniels likes this.
  5. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

He usually does a nice mix of old stuff and new stuff

In December he played those first three and a fourth but instead of Careless or Vacation it was House in The Trees, which is the best song on the album so I am hoping it stays that way.
    He does. Also plays High Dive. Those two are guaranteed

6. Lex

the horizon is my home

Oh, cool! I hope so too. Then he'd play all 4 of my favorites off the album.

7. BTDandFeelingThis

Those are my top 4 too (with Everything Must Go and Careless tying for 5th). You have good taste

8. Lex

the horizon is my home

Careless is my 5th, so it seems you have good taste as well!

9. a lack of color

Regular

10. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Mostly agree. The cover is a waste of time. One or two other choices I could do without.
    But he usually switches one or two songs.
    Excited for Boston and CT!

Brent likes this.
  11. marissalg

Trusted

Wow what a set list. Very excited for this!

12. Jdaniels

Regular

Ohngod that excites me for Nashville. But I want resolution.

13. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

Hell yeah at that set list, I am very excited!!

14. kidblink

Regular Supporter

That set is damn near perfect for what you’d expect to hear now a days with a good amount of surprises...hope it stays that way for Philly

Jdaniels likes this.
  15. Lex

the horizon is my home

Yeah, this is how I feel. But a good mix of different songs from different projects. If he switches it up I feel like he should def keep the same percentage of SoCo and Jack's material.
    Also more songs off the new album than I predicted, but makes sense as this is the "Upside Down Flowers Tour" after all.

16. K0ta

Has anybody signed up to volunteer for the Dear Jack Foundation at his shows? I'm thinking of doing it but don't know what to expect.

Andrew McMahon Spring Tour 2019

17. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

"Volunteers will be responsible for arriving prior to the show and working to generate interest and actions for Dear Jack Foundation before and during the opening acts, utilizing Propeller on their mobile device for approximately 3.5 hours.

The bigger impact you make, the more points you'll earn, and the closer you'll be to winning the prize.

Your commitment will end prior to Andrew McMahon taking the stage, so you're free to enjoy the show!

You will receive exact call time if you are selected, however the typical time for meeting up with the lead volunteer is approximately 5:00pm-7:00pm. Please only apply if you can make it on time!

The top volunteer each night will earn a meet and greet with Andrew after the show."

18. Lex

the horizon is my home

Didn't know this opportunity existed, but if you want to help out/ like talking to people and don't mind missing the openers (says they let you in before Andrew's set) I'd go for it!

K0ta likes this.
  19. K0ta

Yes, that much I've seen. Was hoping to hear some first-hand experiences from people.

20. Jdaniels

Regular

I signed up, its how I'm getting in. If anyone wants to help me ahead of time, idk if it counts or not, but pm me ill tell you how you can help me get hits on my propeller. I'm kinda nervous about it.

21. Jdaniels

Regular

It looks like I will be lead volunteer for this show.

Brent, quietwords and Bad Frequencies like this.
  22. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

Such a damn good set last night!

K0ta and Bad Frequencies like this.
  23. BTDandFeelingThis

Was it changed from previous sets? If you got the same one I did on the 30th it was so so so good

24. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

There seems to be a good portion that is set but played in various orders and a handful of songs he rotates through. I’m sure we each got a few unique songs.

25. BTDandFeelingThis