Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness – Zombies on Broadway • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Feb 8, 2017.

1. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

I liked his solo EP and the first AMITW album, but what the heck was People and Things? Two great songs on that album, the rest subpar to bad IMHO.

2. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I thought it had four solid songs, most of them in a row. Release me, Television, Amy I, and then Hostage.

3. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

I live in Costa Mesa CA, so that's perfect. I preordered it on Amazon. I'll have to check my confirmation. Thanks :)

ianzandi likes this.
  4. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

People & Things is great. Only track on there I don't really care for is "Hey, Hey, Hey, We're All Gonna Die."

Ryan Gardner and Jason Tate like this.
  5. Callum Macleod

Do or do not, there is no try.

I love that song and the story it tells!

6. JoshRaptorTire

My Dinosaur Life

Birthday song stuck in my head for days. Such a great closer.

DearCory likes this.
  7. Craig Manning

The hook is just kind of off-putting for me. I like the verses, but not the chorus.

8. ianzandi

Regular

I think it's only preorders from Fingerprints themselves haha. They sometimes open up the guest list right before show time though. I'd recommend calling down there

9. ianzandi

Regular

He performed a cover of "Walking On A Dream" from Empire of the Sun for shits and giggles because it's so close to "Walking In My Sleep". It's prob gunna be on the upcoming tour and it's REALLY good

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  10. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I don't know why, but that SleEeEeEeeep hook is so grating to me.

ConArdist likes this.
  11. Craig Manning

I'm not a huge fan of the way that part is mixed. I think it is a little too loud to start the song. I love the verses and the other parts of the chorus, though, and I think the hook blends into the song better later. It's just kind of overbearing at the beginning.

12. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

Forgot 'bout Amy I, good song. Hostage could've been great but never really lifts off. In other news, allmusic is in love with his new album so I can't wait to hear the whole thing!

13. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

Personally I just don't like it. Very rare for Andrew to make a boring or bad song but when he does, good lord they are BAD.