Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness – “So Close”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

I fucking love Andrew McMahon. I don't know what else to say. Underrated, undervalued, verified King Midas of alt-rock/pop tunes. And one hell of a human being.

3. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

More like "So Good"

4. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I haven't followed him in a while but I def need to cause he can craft a jam

Jason Tate likes this.
  5. Frinet42

Regular Supporter

Have Andrew McMahon and Ace Enders ever worked on anything together? This sounds like a more slicked up version of something off Enola and I think they could create something awesome.

6. aniafc

Trusted

Oh man, this would be good.

7. Luroda

Consistently Lurking

Summer jam came early. :-)

8. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Ahh can't wait to see him again in April. Song is a jam. Can't wait for the weather to warm up, this is perfect windows down/volume cranked music.

9. CyberInferno Jan 13, 2017
    (Last edited: Jan 13, 2017)
    CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

I feel like he's finally started getting his recognition. "Cecilia and the Satellite" got a ton of airplay.

I still miss some SoCo though..."Hurricane" is one of my favorite songs ever.

ConArdist and aniafc like this.
  10. GetUpAndrew

Constant horror and bone-deep dissatisfaction.

Damn, this is one of the catchiest tunes I've heard in a while. Andrew can do no wrong, hands down.

11. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

Same, my favorite SoCo song of all time(probably).

CyberInferno likes this.