Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Andrew McMahon Announces Drive-In Shows

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Andrew McMahon will be playing two drive-in shows in Anaheim. The shows will take place at the City National Grove of Anaheim on July 10th and 11th and he’ll be playing Everything in Transit in full.

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

I’ve listened to this album in my car many times over the years but never listened to it performed live in my car; so cool!

3. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

Never been sadder to live on the east coast :verysad: So cool for anybody attending!

4. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

Yaaaaass let' goooo!

5. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

So how does this work? Do you have to stay in your car? Seems like it would make more sense to space it out so people can get out of their cars.

6. I think the whole point is so people stay in their cars for social distancing.

7. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

oh my god this is amazing

K0ta and The Pierogi like this.
  8. Evolution Kid

I may be going broke, but I'm never broken down. Prestigious

I was curious about that too. I read through the regulations on the website, and all cars will be staggered and park 10' apart from each other. It says the space to the LEFT of the car can be utilized to enjoy the concert if you bring camping chairs etc.

kelseyleigh and falafelmywaffle like this.
  9. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

That sounds kinda awful.

10. very interested. Looking to see pricing and more of a breakdown if I pull the trigger on Thursday/Friday.

11. AP_Punk

achin' to be Prestigious

Somehow I initially mis-read this as At The Drive-In playing drive-in shows. That'd be cool too.

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  12. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

That would be preferable to being stuck in the car. Almost makes it like an amphitheater show, but more spaced out.

13. VivaLaPopPunk

Regular

People will be able to get out of their cars and sit in lawn chairs only on the left side of their cars. This will allow for social distancing. Also, those of us who can't attend, Andrew said last night on his IG live stream, we will be able to purchase tickets to watch it online and a certain amount of the money will be going to the Dear Jack Foundation.

K0ta, anonimito and parkerxcore like this.
  14. thisisasong

She lets me drive her car so I can score an eighth from the lesbians out west in Venice.

15. My exact thoughts lol

16. tried the presale but both are showing no tickets.

I was able to get to the seating and it was showing $200 for GA Parking.

17. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

3rd show added for Sunday