Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Anberlin Band • Page 112

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by contra11mundum, Mar 12, 2016.

1. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Heh I love the album as a whole but each of those aside from impossible are at the bottom for me

2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

those shirt designs are so damn cool

3. balloon.pilot

Regular

bought the cities one. favourite album of all time so...

beachdude, Davjs and DesolateEarth like this.
  4. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Don’t know if they ever stopped but looks like they’re selling the pins again. Idk what I’m supposed to do with the 5 pins I’ve acquired in the past like 5 years but what’s another 1 or 6.

5. contra11mundum

I hate spoilers. Supporter

Damn.

beachdude likes this.
  6. contra11mundum

beachdude and TylerDrumming like this.
  7. contra11mundum

I was shocked when they came back. At this point I’ll be shocked if we don’t get a tour in 2019.

Here for it.

8. ChampsMusic

Instagram.com/ChampsMusic

Well it looks like I'm going to both shows

9. Matt Metzler

Space Cadet Prestigious

This is where it starts to get annoying IMO. I’m glad they’re headlining a show of their own but it sucks that a ton of fans shelled out money to see them with Underoath, presumably playing a shorter set, only for them to announce a headlining show too. Of course this is irrelevant if they play the same set at both shows, but I would have to assume they’d play more at this just-announced one.

10. j0nnymarrzbar

Regular

Just bloody announce they're back together at this point! Give us the proper follow up to Vital :)

Davjs likes this.
  11. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

the orpheum is so tiny those people are in for a treat

12. OdeToTheSun

Ø

I’m just pissed I work the 13th so I could go to both, but oh well. It’s sold out already and I’m seeing them with Underoath anyway.

13. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

I have to agree. With the clarity and finality of their end, they need to be just as clear with the return. Obviously it's up to them and they don't owe us anything, but that's my opinion.

14. contra11mundum

It’s slowly killing me inside that I won’t be at this Orpheum show.

DesolateEarth likes this.
  15. chhholly123

i’ve been meaning to tell you

beachdude likes this.
  16. ChampsMusic

Welp. I'm fully convinced they'll be doing more shows. I'll be at The Orpheum and the UØ show!

17. contra11mundum

Jealous

18. ChampsMusic

Not to be that kid, but is it easy to meet bands behind The Orpheum? I've never been but I've always wanted to get my Cities vinyl signed.

19. cyclones_37

I built this vessel and it could capsize anytime Supporter

I'm torn, they ended on such a high note and went out on their own terms. But I still hope they do some more shows, the only time I saw them was right after Blueprints came out. I don't think I realized how much I loved them until they called it quits.

20. Davjs

Trusted

All amazing songs. I would assume the rest of the set is Godspeed, Self Starter and Feel Good Drag?

21. atlas

Trusted

they played Adelaide so this set is already better than the one I saw on their farewell tour wow thanks guys

22. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

Their Instagram posted them performing Dismantle. Repair to their story if anyone is interested in seeing a part of the show tonight.

23. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

Don’t apologize. It’s awesome getting these updates. Thank you.

24. Barcara

Regular

Literally here for it haha, keep em coming!

sonder, beachdude and TylerDrumming like this.
  25. Barcara

Regular

Sounds like a great show! Wish I could see them. Self-Starter is no *fin but that would be a rad closer.

I hope they tour again, we might get a do-over for that Toronto date they had to cancel on the farewell haha.

beachdude, TylerDrumming and Davjs like this.