Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Anberlin to Debut New Song on Saturday

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 12, 2021.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Anberlin will be debuting a new song at the end of their livestream on Saturday.

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

delvec19 likes this.
  2. failinginplace

Regular

The livestream is on Sunday, Aug 15th, not saturday.

I am stupid excited about this livestream (playing Lowborn in its entirety). New song at the end is just bonus. All of their livestreams have been fantastic.

bobsheiskawy and thechetearly like this.
  3. thechetearly

Regular

WHAT???? This is such great news. High hopes for their comeback. “Lowborn”, in my opinion, is EASILY their best record. Very ready for what follows. I feel like they have a chance to be one of the few bands from that era to make good music upon releasing something new. Still bummed about The Juliana Theory’s new stuff.

4. brothemighty

Trusted

I DON'T WANNA GO NOWWWWW

BUT I'VE GOT TO, FOR YOU TO REMEMBER MEEEEEE

thechetearly likes this.
  5. failinginplace

Regular

Only just began watching and it seems to be that they had to move from playing live to pre-recording the performance because of
    covid in FL. They are doing a zoom-style round table in between some of the songs and it’s all of them … minus Stephen Christian… who currently has covid. Hope he gets better soon!!