Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Anberlin North America 2019 Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by nakulisbrown, Apr 9, 2019.

1. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

2. Theemoflamingo

Regular

If anyone can get a pic of the pin set that would be rad, I have the album set they did so I'm curious what this one is

smowashere likes this.
  3. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Bought two tickets for 25 dollars on stubhub last night for the Minneapolis date, crazyyy

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  4. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

what are the set times for this show? i saw there is only one opener and it starts at 7:30, guessing anberlin goes on around 8:30ish?

5. xthricex

Regular

Chicago date was insane. Conflicted they
    replaced Adelaide with Other side if only because it’s my daughters name and I went with my wife.

6. AMusial625

Regular

Anyone know what time the show starts tomorrow in Chicago? Doors say 5:30 so I’d assume 6:30? Anyone that went tonight, what time did Anberlin go on?

7. atlas

Trusted

I'm just never gonna see Adelaide live I guess. Actually kinda pissed about that. Played it every single show so far and it's like they saw I was coming and were like "nope"

8. xthricex

Regular

Same. I know setlist changes happen when a band books two nights in a city but cmon couldn’t they have swapped out any other song but Adelaide. Smh

atlas likes this.
  9. atlas

Trusted

OF FUCKIN COURSE THEY PLAYED IT TONIGHT ARGGH

10. AMusial625

Regular

Just got home from the Chicago show. They played Adelaide and Audrey, Start the Revolution. Fantastic show!

K0ta likes this.
  11. PaperthinHymn

Would've loved to have seen Audrey played Saturday night, but the show was still incredible. Seeing them again in NYC this coming Saturday. Hoping for a new surprise.

12. nakulisbrown

has anyone seen Stephen and Christian acoustic before? coming to my market late July, was curious what to expect / if it's worth it.

13. Jdfleming89

RIP ETID Supporter

How much are shirts? Going to the show tonight in Boston

14. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

15. TMS2787

Trusted

I went to the Cleveland show on Wednesday night, I enjoyed it but it felt everything for Anberlin was turned down pretty low. I know they aren’t a heavy band, there’s a “stripped” part of the set but sometimes it sounded like I just had the radio on in the background while running the vacuum cleaner. Lol.

16. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

They were great the first half of the show but Steve’s voice really couldn’t hang after the ballads went into several heavier songs. Forgot how much the fucker runs around. Christian was dope as always (now get your ass in the studio with acceptance). Overall it was one of the best I’ve seen from them live, with minor hiccups towards the end.

17. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

Might get some Raleigh tickets for saturday

18. kidblink

Regular Supporter

Anyone know what time Anberlin hasn’t been going on at? Also anyone that went to philly last night did they play Adelaide? It looks like they’ve been swapping that out when they play back to back dates and I really hope I get it tonihht

19. Helloelloallo Jul 15, 2019
    (Last edited: Jul 15, 2019)
    Helloelloallo

Trusted Supporter

What did everyone else think of this tour? I saw the last stop last night in Atlanta and I thought it was just okay. Set started real high energy but got too bogged down in the middle with their slower songs and never quite picked back up until the last couple of songs. I'm probably in the minority as everyone was still singing along and seemed to be loving it but I pretty much have always skipped their ballad songs for the rock jams.

I also didn't realize I was going to the last stop and was bummed at the lack of good merch left but good for both bands for selling out. I really wanted to get a shirt but wasn't feeling the few designs left. Oh well.

I The Mighty were great and I hope they made some new fans from this tour. Solid 9 songs from them, pretty much all my favorites.

20. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

I def think the song order fucked them a bit - both with keeping the vibe going and salvaging his vocal the entirety of the show.