Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Anatomy of a Ghost - Evanesce (Oct 21, 2003)

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Dog Fish, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Dog Fish

Mutt

Evanesce is the only studio album released by Anatomy of a Ghost. Still such a shame (even though a majority of the lyrics are 3x more unrecognizable than the Degausser chorus).

Also, I'm not sure there is an odder sound transition and popularity explosion between AOAG and Portugal, The Man.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  2. I loved this band in 2003! Saw them once at a small place, and it was so much fun. It still blows my mind that the vocalist went on to be the frontman for PTM. It's especially surprising to my fiance because she loves PTG and hates it every time I put on AOAG to remind her what the singer used to sing like, haha.

3. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

Absolutely adore this album.

4. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Fun album

5. It’s such an album of that time. I’ve listened to it a couple of times this year.

6. bobbyblakem

I was digging at my local record store and found a copy of this on Vinyl. I used to listen to this album non-stop. I remember when they broke up and Portugal started. I still really love all those demos Portugal put out before Waiter: You Vultures!