Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

American Horror Story (FX) TV Show • Page 8

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by irthesteve, Jun 28, 2016.

1. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Yes!

2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Tuned out a bit for all the stuff happening in the past, but overall I'm still diggin the season

3. I actually thought the past stuff was more interesting than the beginning of the episode, haha. Also started Hotel today and am enjoying it more than I was expecting

4. irthesteve

Hope you keep enjoying! Let us know when you finish and we'll chat fo surreeee

5. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Gaga is great in this

Aaron Mook likes this.
  6. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

I'm loving that this story is so coherent(at least for now) and we keep getting a little more each episode.

Also it's interesting seeing Gaga actually with clothes on considering her character in Hotel rarely did haha

7. I actually think Gaga is killing it in both seasons

8. irthesteve

I thought she was fucking horrible in Hotel, but so far she is doing good here

9. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Poor, poor Beverly Leslie. Maybe I'm getting soft as I get older but I could barely watch that scene (or the one with the nurse). Same thing happened to me with a walker kill on FTWD on Sunday.

10. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Were you just not a fan of her acting? When she found out a certain Italian guy was still alive...I thought she nailed it in that ep, as up to that point she was playing sexy killer without any emotion (as the role called for)

11. irthesteve

I thought her acting was incredibly one note. Her emotion was always a flat line and I thought there was zero range

12. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Part of the countess' whole thing was how that incident in the 1920s shaped her and shut her down emotionally. She loved and got destroyed (and then again with Ramona Royale), so now she just fucks people without really getting close.

13. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Gaga's awesome on this show

Aaron Mook and BirdPerson like this.
  14. Liz

Ew, David

Nick's eyeball kill? I had to turn away from that one

15. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Yuuup. Weird for me. Like, Rick ripping out a dude's throat with his teeth on TWD? I was fine watching that lol.

16. irthesteve

I totally understand that, and I know it's how the character was written, but that doesn't mean that I thought anything about what she did was special

17. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Yo dawg I heard u like flashbacks so I put a flashback about lady gaga in your flashback about lady gaga.

Gotcha. Agree to disagree.

18. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

So my girlfriend watches this. What's supposed to happen during episode six?

19. Colby Searcy

Major twist/change in direction

20. imthegrimace

21. RyanPm40 likes this.
  22. Colby Searcy

That's kind of the point...that we DONT know what it is hence why there's excitement.

23. imthegrimace

But everything gets leaked. Someone knows.

24. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I really don't think it has leaked.

25. Colby Searcy

It sounds like they've held it awfully close to the vest and not many people know.