Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

American Horror Story (FX) TV Show • Page 42

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by irthesteve, Jun 28, 2016.

1. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Pleeeeeease. The switch to Dandy was infuriating at the time. I love Twisty so much.

BirdPerson and RyanPm40 like this.
  2. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Yeah idk Roanoke might be my fourth favorite season, after Murder House, Coven and Asylum. Freak Show had some characters that could have been great, but there were so many that they didn't seem to know how to juggle them all, so I didn't have enough time to really care about them. And of course killing Twisty was certainly... A decision

But I'm realizing I'm just drudging up old conversation that's happened a million times already so I'll get off my soapbox lmao

Contender likes this.
  3. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Freak Show is either fourth or fifth for me, but it’s been a while since I thought about a ranking.

It also will always hold a very special place in my heart because I’ve met so many people from that season. I wish more of the cast would come back to DragonCon again.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  4. RyanPm40

Dang that's really cool! I've never been to any sort of convention before, it sounds really fun

EASheartsVinyl likes this.
  5. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Man I loved Roanoke. Probably my favorite followed by Asylum and Freak Show

SpyKi and RyanPm40 like this.
  6. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I love them, especially when the panels are really good. The one that Denis O’Hare did with Jyoti was amazing because they played so well off each other even speaking different languages.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  7. bluecharliedeltaecho Sep 22, 2019
    (Last edited: Dec 4, 2019)
    bluecharliedeltaecho

Regular

x

8. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Loved that asylum scene straight out of the original Halloween. The night, rain, car, nurse and doctor even down to their outfits was exact.

bluecharliedeltaecho likes this.
  9. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Thought the second episode was pretty boring but it should pick up in the next one

RyanPm40 likes this.
  10. RyanPm40

I knew something supernatural had to be a part of this. Idk how I feel about it

ghostedaway likes this.
  11. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Yup lol

12. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Wish I could figure out what the theme song reminds me of this year since the song is so different.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  13. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Also yeah, everything is just so goofy and by the book so far that I’m not really invested. I’m sure they’re all in purgatory or a simulation or something else bizarre that will change most of the season, but I don’t feel much of anything either way. There were some funny lines this time but that’s about it.

14. I'm not keeping up, but like, it's not unusual for this show to have a couple of mediocre seasons in a row. My three favorite seasons have at least one other season in between them.

15. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

I've only seen Roanoke and thought it was okay. I watched the first 2 of this season with my gf and was pretty bored.

16. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

All the most common theories so far seem to be Roanoke 2.0 and I’m ready to be disappointed again. Lol. I don’t know what hold Ryan Murphy has on my life that I always come back no matter what.

17. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I hope not ughhh

18. What happened to Taissa in Roanoke was not okay, at all. Forever the worst season.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  19. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

The biggest one I’ve seen is that this is actually a movie and the 100th episode will be something meta with the actors and then more killings happen. I really hope they don’t go that route.

20. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Even extra meta because Scream 4 did that and Emma Roberts was in it? haha

EASheartsVinyl likes this.
  21. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

My favorites are Asylum and Freak Show. Murder House is fun, but falls apart. Coven is hot trash. I couldn't get through Hotel and I haven't seen the others. I'm in the mood to watch a new season though and I've heard Roanoke isn't bad. Worth it?

22. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Your favorites are very similar to mine, although I also loved Hotel despite the mess, and I hated Roanoke. Others here like it but it’s the last on my list by far. Apocalypse also falls apart but has some good aspects, and you’ve seen the seasons that it references so that might be one to try.

OotyPa likes this.
  23. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

So we got a few twists tonight....

24. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Don’t know if I was too hyped from wrestling but I just couldn’t focus on this.

25. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Just started, those masks and the look of the two guys both are super modern. Reminds me of Asylum and the Bloodyface fans getting killed. No way this is just 1984.