Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

American Horror Story (FX) TV Show • Page 40

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by irthesteve, Jun 28, 2016.

1. mike1885

Trusted Supporter

2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

3. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Billie Lourd looks amazing

irthesteve likes this.
  4. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Love the look of Billie as well, but I’m really worried about this cast just not feeling quite right. Losing so many key players at once just makes the list look empty. There’s such a deep roster that I don’t think you need every single person for it to feel like AHS, but someone needs to kind of anchor it together and I don’t see anyone who really fills that spot here. Hopefully it ends up filling out with a lot more of the classic folks.

I’m stoked for John Carroll Lynch to be back though.

5. irthesteve

6. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

So I've never seen them, but how is this different from the Jason movies?

7. tvck

Trusted

He didn't ride under cars? lol

Jake W, Contender and RyanPm40 like this.
  8. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

That car shot is really reminding me of something but I can’t quite place it.

Not really into this teaser, but I know they often have done things like this that weren’t really a good indicator of what will actually happen, just the mood they’re going for.

9. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Episode of the simpsons. Sideshow bob and then they drive through a cactus field

riotspray, RyanPm40 and mike1885 like this.
  10. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Cape Fear! That’s it. I haven’t seen that parody but the original (well, remake) is definitely it.

riotspray likes this.
  11. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Never seen Cape Fear. Haven’t seen a lot of things.

12. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

The original is a definite classic. The remake has some good aspects as well but doesn’t match it in my opinion. I think that episode also parodied Night of the Hunter, which is one of the best of all time.

Taketimeandfind likes this.
  13. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

14. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

11A6127D-A42A-4CE2-903C-89DE28D97452.jpeg

15. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I'm so hyped for this season. With it being AHS there is a chance I'll be letdown but we'll see

Kuri44 and Colby Searcy like this.
  16. irthesteve

17. bluecharliedeltaecho Aug 27, 2019
    (Last edited: Dec 4, 2019)
    bluecharliedeltaecho

Regular

x

18. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I'm excited for this season, but I'm not expecting anything more than pure campy (no pun intended) fun.

Kuri44 and tvck like this.
  19. tvck

Trusted

same

20. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Still have not watched last season yet, but will definitely do that before the premiere of Season 9.

21. irthesteve

The official trailer is here

22. Looks like it could be schlocky fun, but I'm not really feeling it. Will probably skip it unless the buzz is good.

23. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Have you watched every season or just a handful? Asking out of pure curiosity, cus I'm just personally someone who could never just not watch it if I had seen all of the rest of the show

irthesteve likes this.
  24. I've watched seasons 1, 2, 3, half of 4, 6, and 8. I completely skipped Hotel and Cult for no particular reason. I tend to enjoy the start of the seasons but then lose interest as they gradually devolve into ridiculousness. I think I enjoyed 1 and 2 all the way through though, and Roanoke was mostly enjoyable.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  25. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Ugh, Hotel is so underrated. It’s definitely bonkers and over the top but it has some of the best characters of the whole series.