Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

American Horror Story (FX) TV Show • Page 34

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by irthesteve, Jun 28, 2016.

1. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I'm pretty curious who the rubber man is since Tate can only leave the Murder House on Halloween

2. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

My guess is that rule is lifted for the end of the world, especially when your son is the Antichrist.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  3. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I do really hope they leave the fortress at some point, and I’m sure they will. I think I heard there’s supposed to be a big change halfway through the season so I’d guess that is heading out into the world.

4. Well that was an eventful episode! This season has now ventured into strange but interesting territory.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  5. RyanPm40

I enjoyed this one a lot more than the others. Happy to see the witches return.

Wonder if the three girls they brought back are inhabited by Zoe, Queenie and Misty's spirits somehow, probably not tho

6. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Ok this week was way better than last week’s. I was not expecting Billy Eichners character to be alive at all. It was really interesting getting a glimpse of the world outside the fortress. I hope we’ll see more of that. I also was not expecting the poisoning to work so that scene shocked me but I’m also still waiting to see if they end up bringing some of them back. And of course I couldn’t help but grin when the witches showed up. Does this mean we should assume all three of the resurrected are witches? Adina Porter and Billie Lourd don’t surprise me because of each of their interactions with Michael Langdon, but I definitely didn’t expect Coco to be a witch.

7. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Crazy ass episode

8. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

finally got caught up and all i have to say is nooooo i was so excited to see amazon eve back

9. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

American Westworld Story

10. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

tonight's ep was a hoot, and all i have to say is

you stupid, stupid men. you are so god damn stupid.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  11. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Alright, that was pretty damn fun. Never thought I'd enjoy a heavy crossover like this, but it was pretty great

mike1885 likes this.
  12. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Yea that was great. This season has fully won me over. Interesting that it’s really turning out to be a direct sequel to Coven. I do still wonder if there is more to Michael or not.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  13. mike1885

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, the past 2 episodes have me more invested in this season. The first 2 didn't have me feeling too excited.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  14. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

they want so desperately to believe there's a strong man(TM) that will beat the nasty women that they literally let the antichrist into their midst lolol

15. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

That sounds like such a familiar story but I can't quite put my finger on it.....

BirdPerson and RyanPm40 like this.
  16. RyanPm40

I'm thinking Mallory will be the one to defeat Langdon when it all comes to a head

Echoing that the first two eps werent great, but these last two have been awesome and leave me impatient for next week.

Love the direct Coven sequel, loved hearing the Coven music when they showed the old house, and having the Hotel Cortez back was a pleasant surprise. Wish he saved Misty or Angela Bassett's character instead of Madison, though. Guessing Langdon thinks she's more easily corruptible, who knows.

EASheartsVinyl and BirdPerson like this.
  17. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

evan peters as march is so much fun

RyanPm40 likes this.
  18. RyanPm40

They somehow made me feel slightly bad for that asshole when Queenie got out haha

BirdPerson likes this.
  19. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Yea I think they're definitely setting Mallory up to be the next supreme. Even Langdon recognizes there is something more to her since he seems scared of her.

And I'm glad Madison is back. I'm sure we will see Misty show up sooner or later.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  20. RyanPm40

Oh I'm definitely glad she's back, I just prefer those characters over her. Definitely hoping they'll return too!

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if she is the next supreme. Could be interesting since that would probably mean Cordelias powers will weaken like her mother's

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  21. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

right? solitaire it is

RyanPm40 likes this.
  22. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

i feel like cordelia is way too young to be usurped in power already

23. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I think she might be an angel or something from a different realm instead of a new supreme, which would be amazing to see.

The latest episode was the best in YEARS. It had everything we wanted and managed to bring it all in seamlessly.

RyanPm40 and mattfreaksmeout like this.
  24. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

So do we think that something might’ve happened to Zoe which is why she isn’t with the witches in the present?

25. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I absolutely love these season wow. I’m really impressed that it doesn’t all feel shoehorned together connecting the seasons like this, but it all makes sense: this is what I would expect to happen during the apocalypse in a world with witches and warlocks and demon babies and ghosts. Going back to the events leading up to the apacolypse is working well. I do wonder how long until we catch up to present day events though. I do hope we get at least three more end times episodes and see more of what’s going on in the outside world. I can’t wait to go back to murder house next week!

This was one of the best episodes of this show ever, I’d honestly say.