Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

American Horror Story (FX) TV Show • Page 31

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by irthesteve, Jun 28, 2016.

1. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I have have an AHS Discussion DM Room on Twitter if anyone is interested in an add.

Contender and airik625 like this.
  2. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

3. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

craaazy exciting

4. I absolutely hated what they did to Taissa on her latest appearance on the show. Really looking forward to seeing her again under hopefully better circumstances.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  5. irthesteve

6. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Surprised they'd show that Misty returns so early, thought it'd be a surprise. I suppose it could just be a flashback scene, though.

7. irthesteve

BirdPerson likes this.
  8. irthesteve

GrantCloud, Contender and airik625 like this.
  9. Gonna have to rewatch Murder House for this.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  10. irthesteve

11. irthesteve

12. irthesteve

13. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

I didn't realize I missed Madison Montgomery until just now aw yeahhhhh RM got the band back together

SpyKi and irthesteve like this.
  14. irthesteve

Looks so lit

BirdPerson likes this.
  16. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Well I am certainly looking forward to this.

But I'm not wild about the way the witches look like they're evil in this. Like weren't they overall pretty good people under Sarah Paulson's rule (blanking on her Coven name)? But for all I know she's playing a third character who's different altogether so I'll wait and see.

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  17. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

I immediately assumed it was two separate characters but outpost 8 did seem like the coven house idk idk. Cordelia was never like that in Coven

18. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Isn't this season set a few years in the future or something? Maybe she became evil somewhere along the way haha

19. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

This has the potential to be the best season based on imagery alone so far

20. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Honestly I haven't watched Coven since it premiered so my memory is super fuzzy, but wasn't kind of the point of it that she would be a "good" Supreme. I mean things may have changed of course, but idk seems like it would defeat the purpose of that season. But it could easily be a different character, or part of some plan to save the world, or she could be influenced by murder house demon baby, or something else entirely is going on cus honestly who the hell knows with this show.

21. Hmmmm first thought is "no unauthorized copulation" is definitely going to bite someone in the ass

22. Gonna try to catch this tonight. Don't know what to expect, but I'm sure it'll be weird.

23. irthesteve

I probably won't be able to start it up til next week, so I'll be out of this thread for a little bit, but I am quite excited

24. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I started rewatching Murder House last night. Trying to decide if I want to try to finish that and Coven before watching this season, or just dive in. Something tells me it’s not really gonna go much deeper than the basic antichrist child storyline and having the same characters.

25. I've forgotten so much of what happened in previous seasons. If Apocalypse is anything more than loosely connected, I'm gonna be lost ha.

Aaron Mook likes this.