Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

American Horror Story (FX) TV Show • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by irthesteve, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Was it the crop circle teaser? Haha

2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

No it's cooler than that! Click through to FB, it's a montage of all seasons logos like... playing into each other, hard to explain

Aaron Mook likes this.
  3. Damn, the crop circle teaser had me hoping for more of an alien-based season, haha.

4. irthesteve

I read that of all these teasers, only one is what the season actually is.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  5. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

video unavailable

6. timcsheehan

Regular

I've heard something about aliens and the lost colony of Roanoke. which would both be really cool

Aaron Mook likes this.
  7. Because it hasn't hit Netflix yet, was Hotel as bad as my fiancee says it was? I've found something to enjoy about every season (and actually kinda loved Freak Show)

8. mike1885

Trusted Supporter

I thought Hotel was the best season since the first. It still had its issues, but I found something to enjoy in almost every episode, and it didn't fall apart in the second half as badly as seasons 2-4 did.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  9. airik625

Hotel was one of my favorite seasons too. Lady Gaga was a nice addition. Can't wait to see what her role is going to be for the new season.

10. irthesteve

Honestly thought Lady Gaga was trash, she has no acting skills other than staring intently and talking slowly. The rest was pretty enjoyable.

11. airik625

You really thought she was that bad?

12. irthesteve

At first I thought "oh she's not that bad" then she never did anything different ever, a one note job, really uninteresting

13. the rural juror

carried in the arms of cheerleaders

This show was always such a wet fart. I quit after season 3, did it ever get any better?

14. it was always fine imo but if you're asking if you'll enjoy the last two seasons any more the answer is probably no

GrantCloud and irthesteve like this.
  15. irthesteve

Yeah, every season is mostly the same level of enjoyable vs dumb

Aaron Mook likes this.
  16. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

I've never been able to stick with this. The first half of season 1 and 3 I find brilliant, but they crash and burn in the second half. 2 and 4 I found uninteresting and didn't get past two episodes. Never watched 5. Might try keep up with this season see if anything changes.

17. airik625

18. irthesteve

Extremely misleading "article." Nothing is confirmed, that article just points to the same TMZ photos/article from a month ago

19. That would be dope though

20. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

fuck man this would crush my soul. I wrote a spec script about this in like 2005 and never did anything with it.

edit: i scrolled down. consider my soul crushed.

21. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

I'm a little over halfway through Hotel and it's probably my favorite since the first season, honestly

22. Just found out Hotel is on Prime so I'm probably gonna hit that up before season six

23. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

Thank you! Now I can just watch it on there and delete the rest of the episodes off of my DVR

Edit: Wait! It's not on there!!!!

24. airik625

Can't believe this is back on tomorrow and we still don't know the theme.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  25. irthesteve

extremely impressive honestly