Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

American Football Band • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by bradsonemanband, Mar 7, 2016.

1. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

Didn't we all know this was coming?

2. We assumed

3. TedSchmosby

Trusted

I know Christmas is coming every year but damn it if I don't get excited come December

4. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

oh lord

5. Horrorca

Trusted

NEW ALBUM OH MY GOD

6. h8bit

@ghastlyfeline Prestigious

coleslawed and bradsonemanband like this.
  7. devenstonow

Noobie

but i dont wanna spend money

8. TedSchmosby Aug 22, 2016
    (Last edited: Aug 22, 2016)
    TedSchmosby

Trusted

Wow even the inside of the house looks cozy as hell

coleslawed likes this.
  9. Kennedy

loomasleep.bandcamp.com Prestigious

Okay I'll admit it now, this might actually be happening haha

10. h8bit

@ghastlyfeline Prestigious

just in time for fall

KennedyBN likes this.
  11. cwhit

Leaving the house to start a new era

12. Tom

It's way too late, or much too early Prestigious

its happeningggggg

13. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

This is beautiful

14. Kennedy

loomasleep.bandcamp.com Prestigious

Listening to the self titled right now and it looks like absolute hell outside because of a rain storm - perfect. This is one of my favorite albums of all time, so I'm going to be cautiously excited for a almost 20 year follow up

teebs41 likes this.
  15. travisred

Trusted Supporter

I don't want to live in any other year but 2016.

bradsonemanband and h8bit like this.
  16. nomemorial

you're in a cult, call your dad

How did this reply go ignored?

17. devenstonow

Noobie

because some of us think serenity is a great movie and loved it

no one? really? i'm the only one?

18. These teasers are really neat. Can't wait to hear some new music.

19. TedSchmosby

Trusted

Last summer, about a week before I left for my first year at college, I took my dog for a 2 am walk in a huge rainstorm and listened to this album. I had been listening to it for a month prior but this was when it really hit, and I've been waiting all summer to do it again. This is my last week before I go back for my second year, and if they announce something in the next few days it'll be sooo neat

KennedyBN likes this.
  20. nomemorial

you're in a cult, call your dad

Nah I totally agree, it was fantastic IMO.

Back on topic, please let this be a new album and please let it be available say...now-ish.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  21. New albums from Jimmy Eat World, Owen, Blink-182, and potentially American Football... Basically all of my favorite bands are releasing albums this year! 2016 rules.

22. sean_rugy Aug 22, 2016
    (Last edited: Aug 22, 2016)
    sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

excited for what's to come. obviously new music would be incredible but I would just love to see them again. catching the 2014 reunion tour was something I will never forget for a lot of reasons...

seeing them live was truly a magical experience and one that I never thought would ever happen, ever. the attachment I have with this record is something I don't have with many other bands/records. it holds an incredbily special place in my heart. the night of the show on October 11 my phone died and when it finally got power the next morning I was a flooded with texts and phone calls coming through asking if I was okay, have I heard from anyone, and the "I'm sorry for your loss". I had no idea what was going on, but quickly put all the pieces together after getting a hold of one of my buddies and was told that my one of my best friends and old roommate passed away in an accident at the all too young age of 23, while I was at the show. I went from such an insane high to a complete low, it took a while to recover. I don't think that I listened to anyhting but AF for a month or two after that day. I will forever remember that nght as was one of the best experiences of my life coupled with one of the worst.

edit: don't want to bring anyone down but all the teasing has flooded me with so many thoughts. everyone carry on with the excitement!

23. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Yayyyy

24. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

American Football.PNG

25. cwhit

i want to see them live again because i was maybe the sickest i've ever been during the reunion show lol