Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

American Football – “Give Me the Gun”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Frank Lapidus

Regular Supporter

I've been so damn impressed with both of these new songs.

teebs41 and Chase Tremaine like this.
  3. Other song was good but this is wayyyy better

teebs41 and Chase Tremaine like this.
  4. Love it. Absolutely gorgeous. I am officially SO stoked to have purchased this!

It's funny, I'm normally not interested in collecting cassettes, but it's worked out that I'll own both American Football albums on cassette. Whoop whoop!

teebs41 likes this.
  5. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

Yes. Yes. So much yes!

Chase Tremaine and teebs41 like this.
  6. benschuyler

Regular Prestigious

Honestly can't even really comprehend how crazy it is that they're coming out with a new album. And this song is gorgeous.

Chase Tremaine and teebs41 like this.
  7. crunchprank

crunchprank.net Prestigious

I listened to the first one. Not going to listen to this one though. And I usually don't tend to be like that towards bands releasing tracks prior to an upcoming release. But the draw of their first album was the arrangement of tracks from front to back. It's all one beautiful piece of music to me. So that's how I plan on listening to this upcoming one.

That said, this is still extremely difficult for me to not listen to :teethsmile:

8. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

What a cool drum beat and a great chill song, like both of them so far, and from now on I'll be waiting for the whole album, I have a simillar policy on that @crunchprank , but two songs is not that much :)

crunchprank likes this.
  9. Just listened to this 10 times in a row. So good.

10. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Damn, that section starting at 2:00 is so sickkkkkkkkkk