Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

American Crime Story (FX) TV Show • Page 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by joe727, Apr 1, 2016.

1. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

This season has been so damn good, give him the Emmy!!!!

2. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

This season is fantastic, though I've read a lot of sources say that a fair amount of this is sensationalized

3. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I think a lot of the families involved are saying a lot of it is untrue. I would imagine a lot of this is hard to prove true or false since all the characters involved are dead.

irthesteve likes this.
  4. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

By the way, both for this season and Season 1, I always love reading the media articles that contain Fact Vs Fiction bullet points after each episode where they point out what was definitely true, what was made up or what they took liberties in.

irthesteve and OotyPa like this.
  5. irthesteve

I'm more than ok with their sensationalizing the parts we don't really know anything about

Larry David likes this.
  6. primavera

big baller brand Supporter

this has been fantastic but the last episode has been the low point, for me

7. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

8. primavera

yeah definitely gave a good peak behind the curtain into how a lot of andrew’s mannerisms shaped themselves

9. irthesteve

Excited for the finale, also have really enjoyed the deep dive into American Crime Story: Andrew Cunanan the whole season

10. irthesteve

ignore the hand written note on top the photo

[​IMG]

11. primavera

finale tonight. the last two haven't been my favorite but i'm excited for it.

12. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Thematically, they’ve felt the most realized to me actually. The most recent one is def in my all-time top ryan murphy show eps

13. primavera

this is great so far. the theme has really been incredible. the little shot of the priest pulling his hand from antonio and schmidt (sorry i forget the character here) with the little speech were fantastic

Contender likes this.
  14. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Wont be able to catch the finale till sunday :(

15. ncarrab Mar 22, 2018
    (Last edited: Mar 22, 2018)
    ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Honestly one of the more underrated shows on television. Feels like such a shame it's not really being talked about. I think overall I enjoyed Season 2 more than Season 1 because A) Darren Criss was absolutely phenomenal in it and B) I didn't know much of the story or background, so it was all new to me.

My only question for the finale is, who's boat house was Andrew staying in, did he just randomly find it and how was he in there for 8 days without whoever owns it knowing about it?

16. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

17. irthesteve

Really great finale, incredible season

Kuri44 likes this.
  18. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

I've not seen Versace, but LOVED the OJ season. For those that have seen both: how do they compare in terms of quality television?

19. irthesteve

They are different thematically and story-wise, but honestly the same caliber of quality

Kuri44 and OotyPa like this.
  20. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

New one redefines the show in terms of its genre, proving that the writing and performances are great enough that they can take this show into a lot of different directions and will still prove to be excellent television.

Also:

Completely different shows in terms of overall quality, but I actually thought this season was creepier than most American Horror Story seasons.

Kuri44, ncarrab and irthesteve like this.
  21. irthesteve

22. primavera

surprised he hasn't scrapped the katrina season. seems like a horrible idea.

23. irthesteve

It's been completely re-tooled to specifically focus on a hospital during Katrina and ways they fucked up, honestly that makes it more interesting to me than FEMA or katrnia as a whole thing

OotyPa likes this.
  24. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I would love a season about Scott Peterson

enlliac and supernovagirl like this.
  25. primavera

i get it. i think given all of the issues with katrina, what we've come to find out since, and everything about the city that a white middle aged dude maybe isn't the guy to tell that story. and i like ryan and felt like he's handled stuff pretty well in the past. idk. i'm just skeptical.

irthesteve likes this.