Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Ambient Music Thread Genre • Page 62

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by bedwettingcosmo, Jul 1, 2016.

1. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Haruni likes this.
  2. 0rb

is this a dream? ✫・゜

I thought this thread had officially died.

3. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Reviving it.

New Mister Lies record. More ambient-adjacent but it's seriously excellent.

This got a reissue. Aquatic ambient with horns and shimmer piano. Check it out.

Collab between Uwe Zahn, Porya Hatami, and Darren McClure.

Haruni likes this.
  4. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

This album has inspired me countless times. Randomly found it and it's been precious to me ever since. It's not on Bandcamp but you can find it on streaming. Also on youtube.

5. teenagemustache

I used to be cool...

Not sure if this is allowed (i'll delete it if I have to) but I just realeased my new album "Soundtrack To A Forgotten Film" If you like horror soundtracks or ambient music, check it out!

haiduk likes this.
  6. Haruni

Regular

OotyPa likes this.
  7. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Ambient day today. Somehow this slipped past my attention. It's absolutely beautiful, diverse organic instrumentation, from earlier this year. I think fans of Balmorhea, Gaussian Curve, and Eluvium might appreciate this.

8. Gjpeace

Regular Supporter

Really excited for that new Loscil. Had no idea it was coming out.

9. 0rb

is this a dream? ✫・゜

I've been listening to a lot more house/electronic lately but still keep up as much as I can with ambient but its very difficult.

10. Gjpeace

Regular Supporter

Yeah, this is great. Thanks for the rec!

11. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

12. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

I'm only two tracks in and it's fantastic

Fronnyfron likes this.
  13. Gjpeace

Regular Supporter

Yeah, I listened while I was getting ready this morning and really loved it. Probably going to be one of my favorite ambient releases this year.

Ferrari333SP likes this.
  14. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

15. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Been obsessed with this.

Ferrari333SP likes this.
  16. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

mesi likes this.
  17. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

This Muri Mo track is amazing, wow

"You've finally achieved what you always set out to do; you're at your destination, and you couldn't be happier. A weight has been lifted off your shoulders, and now you're ready to explore these new possibilities in life...."

18. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

It really is-- listened to it yesterday in a car during a storm and it was transcendent. It's the only track I can find by them online so I hope they release an album or something soon.

What's that quote from?

19. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

I actually made it up on the spot! Hahaha; just the types of thoughts/emotions that came to mind while listening to the piece

OotyPa likes this.
  20. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

The music done to this short film, by Rhian Sheehan, is one of my favorite pieces of ambient music to come out in the last few years

21. Haruni

Regular

22. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Gorgeous new soundtrack from Ben Lukas Boysen

23. Haruni

Regular

Had to wake up and commute at 5:30 3 days in a row and this was the perfect accompaniment.

24. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Man, this is great; headphones on, the office is quiet, I'm properly caffeinated, all is well this morning. Lovely

25. Gjpeace

Regular Supporter

Yeah, that album is amazing. I’ve listened to it everyday for the past couple of weeks, and it hasn’t gotten old at all. Great stuff.