Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Amber Pacific – “Feels So Right”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. :teethsmile:

3. pbueddi

Trusted

glad to see them continue to make music. i had no idea they were releasing more. underrated band imo. i feel like thier last album was overlooked by most people. really like the song.

4. hibbletonrules

Future love, don't fall apart Prestigious

Used to love these guys. This isn't doing it for me though.

5. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

Is it me or is Matt Young starting to sound like Ryan Key in this song?

6. GrandAce

I like this, he's definitely improved his singing a loooooooooooot since the old days.

7. ale5875

Regular

Their last album was brilliant. It's really a shame no one listened to it.

pbueddi likes this.
  8. SFguitar

Regular

You can't possibly be talking about "The Turn", that album is boring as hell. Truth in Sincerity is by far this band's best work.

billyboatman and mmhmm like this.
  9. pbueddi

Trusted

that may be the case, but "the turn" was anything buy boring. id say its my second favorite behind truth in sincerity.

10. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

This sounds like Amber Pacific (which is a good thing in my book). Not amazing by any means, but a decent jam. Glad to see new music from these guys in any case.

11. mmhmm

Trusted Prestigious

Amber Pacific- "not amazing by any means." That about sums up this band.

12. mmhmm

Trusted Prestigious

Lol. If you're listening to "The Turn" and enjoying it, you're mind will be blown when you hear actually good pop punk.

13. manoverboard679

If you have to ask, you can't afford it

I'm curious what you consider "good pop punk"

14. mmhmm

Trusted Prestigious

You'll know it when you hear it. And it ain't Amber Pacific.

15. pbueddi

Trusted

you didn't actually answer his question. why don't you enlighten us so we can criticize your musical tastes instead?

16. zachmo182

I think I can answer your question for him. What he thinks is actual "good pop punk" is probably trash. He expected us to take what he said without providing an any backup that supports it.

pbueddi likes this.
  17. ale5875

Regular

The Turn was my AOTY in 2014. A couple songs are just decent, but the rest is full of singalong choruses and dope verses.

pbueddi likes this.
  18. ale5875

Regular

Well, one thing is for sure: he likes Relient K...

19. Good Mourning

Music is Subjective.

You sound like an idiot. I imagine you as someone who climbs into bed, dutch ovens yourself and giggle yourself to sleep.

20. pbueddi

Trusted

this post is gold.

21. jameson4111

I dug this a lot more then I thought I would. Nice jam.

22. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

I think they only tour and do stuff in the summer because their singers a teacher? Maybe Im wrong

23. jameson4111

Even Alex from ATL was featured on a song, didn't expect it to be so overlooked. Ah well I'm glad that didn't stop them from making some new tunes.

24. ale5875

Regular

I'm pretty sure they wanted to release that song as a single from the last album and promote it, but they kind of had problems with either ATL's label or someone in the band's entourage.

25. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

This is a good song. Reminds me of Cartel and State Champs.