Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

All Time Low Band • Page 7

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 12, 2016.

1. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

New song tomorrow

2. Aj LaGambina

Hey man, we all can't be like you Supporter

Coffee Shop Soundtrack from the Unplugged session was a biiiiiig song for me freshman year of High School. Will have to buy that.

Also, last young renegade gives me some Genesis/Phil Collins vibes. Loving it.

3. polyfilla

who can never be sure

I'm listening to So Wrong It's Right and 10 years later this album is still pop punk perfection and I'm getting emotional

4. Mikeydude91

josephcissell and polyfilla like this.
  5. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

"Stella" was a staple of my pre-gaming playlist in college and, can confirm, song still rips four years out.

Aj LaGambina and polyfilla like this.
  6. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

So Wrong, It's Right came out 10 years ago today. I've said it a million times on this site, but that is such a special album to me. It's so ingrained in me. I'll never forget the day I bought it. September 2007 was the most important month of music for me. Feeling very emotional about this. I need to give it a proper listen today. It's crazy how music can actually become a part of who you are as a person, and this is one of those albums.

It's also wild that it's been 10 years, and to think about all the stuff I've been through with this album (good and bad).

7. Is anyone else going to any of the Anniversary shows in New Jersey?

8. Aj LaGambina

Hey man, we all can't be like you Supporter

I went to night one of the SWIR shows last night. That was insane. Can't remember the last time I had that much fun at a show.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  9. Callum Macleod

Do or do not, there is no try.

Very jealous that there's no SWIR shows here in the UK. I get it though, there still on the LYR album campaign and I'd rather the band focus on that instead of cashing in on nostalgia during a new album campaign. (I'm looking at you, New found Glory). I don't mind celebrations but NFG haven't toured Makes Me Sick at all and I'd rather hear that in full than the older albums tbh.

So Wrong, It's Right takes me back though - what a fun album!

10. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

I would 100% go to a UK SWIR show. Would be my first ATL show since 2013 too.

callumnmacleod likes this.
  11. I'm going tonight! I've seen these guys 7 times, and I'm probably the most excited I've ever been for Round 8. This record is really one of those life-changing records you hear in your early teens.

12. polyfilla

who can never be sure

kind of upset I didn't buy a ticket to one of these shows. I really don't know any material post-NP so these would have been the perfect shows to go to

13. btr

Trusted Supporter

All Time Low are opening up for themselves on their upcoming UK headliner. The opening set will be So Wrong, It’s Right in full.

supernovagirl likes this.
  14. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

That's so sick

Please do more US shows

15. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

Unfortunately I think the only reason they’re doing it in the UK is because Pierce The Veil turned out to be pedophiles

JaytotheGee likes this.
  16. BlackwingE

Trusted

17. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

JaytotheGee likes this.
  18. ccsc918

existing

new song soon?

BlackwingE likes this.
  19. BlackwingE

Trusted

Hope it doesn't sound like anything from the last album.

20. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

It doesn't

21. ccsc918

existing

Great song.

22. New tune is fun. Very 3EB.
    alltimelow.com/birthday

23. Mort Michaels

Father, Son, and House of Gucci

whaaa. Are they putting out a new record already?

Anyone got a presale code for the tour?

24. ccsc918

existing

Is this for a new record?

25. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

How did you find this?