Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

All Time Low Band • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 12, 2016.

1. deadwrong

Regular

It's looking like a single, it would be nice if a tour came with it

2. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

3. mattfreaksmeout Feb 14, 2017
    (Last edited: Feb 14, 2017)
    mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I honestly just thought it would be a tour yesterday, but today I realized that they are about due for an album announcement. They're pretty consistent on getting an album out every 2 years. Still would be shocked if the announcement didn't include a headliner. To my knowledge their last US headlining tour (or at least A Market Tour) was Back to the Future Hearts Tour, which is nearing 2 years ago, so they're definitely due. My guess is the announcement is Friday, coinciding with the single release and album announcement.

I don't think it'd be a re-release: it's been too long, and the live album basically covered that, which has been said. I also wouldn't be surprised if they run with the Future Hearts theme (logo/color scheme) through their next album. They had a ton of success with that album, and it would make sense to make their next album recognizable. I think the spade heart thing will be their new logo in place of the old skull and crossbones they used to use.

FTank likes this.
  4. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

On their last tour they were really cool at our date. The whole tour they had been playing either Therapy or Remembering Sunday and the crowd was yelling really loudly for both of those songs so they caved and did both. Iirc that's the only stop on the tour they did that at

5. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

i would be so bummed to get therapy over remembering sunday, hahaha.

Pepetito likes this.
  6. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

How could they forget Too Much tho

Pepetito likes this.
  7. cwhit

too much is one of the worst songs they have ever done

8. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Too Much is better than both Remembering Sunday and Therapy

9. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

I am not a fan either, haha

10. cwhit

what the fuck
    even in 2009 when i liked bad music i thought too much was the worst song

11. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I used to hate Too Much, then one day I didn't.

Zoshchenko and FTank like this.
  12. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Therapy is the weakest song on NP and Remembering Sunday isn't that great

13. cwhit

remembering sunday is amazing, seeing that live in 2008 was wild. top 5 song of theirs
    but i was always a sucker for those acoustic-ish songs, this, if it means a lot to you, and your guardian angel were my favorite songs in 2008 or so lol

mattfreaksmeout and JRGComedy like this.
  14. Kuri44

I like Therapy more than Remebering Sunday, but really I don't listen to either of them.

15. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Remembering Sunday is one of my all time favorites (of anyone). I still remember listening to it on repeat when the album came out. I have so much nostalgia attached to that song. It takes me to a different time when I listen to it.

Pepetito likes this.
  16. marioeatworld

Keep on moving. Busy street.

Today I revisited Future Hearts for the first time in a year or so, and it's a great album. I think I'm even starting to appreciate tracks like Bail Me Out which I really didn't like when the album came out. I'm excited for new music.

deadwrong likes this.
  17. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Really curious to see how this sounds, although I can't imagine it being too different from Future Hearts after how successful it was. And yeah, it's looking like the spade/heart/eye thing is their new logo, makes sense to keep it after that album did so well.

18. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

19. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  20. Onlyadirector

Trusted Supporter

Wonder if they still went with feldy this time

21. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

I hope so, it went really well for them last time.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  22. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I just want more than anything for this album to go legitimately #1. They are so deserving of it, it would just be so cool to see (for them and for Hopeless).

deadwrong likes this.
  23. I'm pretty sure it's only a single/video, kinda like what ADTR did for Paranoia. Reason being that they were in the studio as recently as saturday, which means the album is not finished/mixed/mastered/label approved, plus they specifically said the album would not be out until Summer and the tour is going to follow. They'll probably push this new single through their UK tour and then announce everything else

24. earthlight

Trusted Supporter

Very excited to hear which direction they go in!

25. Kuri44

We should be hearing something in the next hour or so!