Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

All Time Low Band • Page 15

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 12, 2016.

1. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

This went from 3 shows to 8 in a matter of two hours lol

2. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I think Poison is pretty much a guarantee based on Alex's tweet, but Toxic Valentine doesn't seem as likely. Would be awesome, and as @maryp1603 pointed out - it would be a lot of fun if they played the Umbrella cover too since that came out during this album cycle too.

My dream would be the album, and then an encore of those 3 songs, Merry Christmas Kiss My Ass and/or Fools Holiday, and then close with Dear Maria obviously.

maryp1603 likes this.
  3. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

Yeah an encore of Poison, Toxic Valentine, Umbrella, one of the Christmas songs (preferably Fools Holiday), Good Times and/or Life Of The Party, and Dear Maria would just be the cherry on top of what's already gonna be an incredible night

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  4. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

I'm here for all the Poison and Toxic Valentine praise!

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  5. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Am I the only one that thinks Nothing Personal kind of falls off a cliff in the second half?

6. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

other than therapy, yeah

7. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Oh yeah I forgot that song was on NP lol

But yeah other than that I stand by it

8. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

The only one? Definitely not. Do I vehemently disagree and will I die on the Too Much, Walls, and Keep The Change hill? Absolutely

Clockwork and maryp1603 like this.
  9. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

The first half is better, but I love the second half too

10. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I think I preferred the first half when the album came out but the last several years I’ve gone to the 2nd half more (especially A Party Song and Keep the Change). I’ve just heard the first half sooo much and they play those songs every single show.

The bridge from Keep the Change is one of my favorite parts of any All Time Low song. My hot take is Therapy is good but a little overrated.

11. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Tbh Therapy and Sick Little Games are my least favorite songs on the album

12. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

Therapy isn't bad IMO, but it's very overplayed and I'm kind of sick of hearing it. I'd rather hear nearly any other slow song from them over it at this point. Sick Little Games is great though. My hot take is I think Lost In Stereo is easily one of the worst on the album

13. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, Lost In Stereo and Hey Brooklyn are probs my bottom 2

TEGCRocco likes this.
  14. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Hello Brooklyn has always seemed to be an unpopular song, but it might be in my top five on the album. Probably the first three tracks, Stella, and Hello Brooklyn

15. Kuri44

16. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

17. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

Love this

Pepetito likes this.
  18. This is better than expected as I skim through some songs.

MysteryKnight likes this.
  19. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Yeah I dig this. Sounds heavier.

Pepetito likes this.
  20. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

excited to listen

21. SFguitar

Regular

Great album, but Hello Brooklyn is still a terrible song and no amount of rerecording will change that. Should of swapped it with Poison

JamesMichael likes this.
  22. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

23. marissalg

Trusted

Walls is one of my favorite ATL songs. I wish I was going to one of the anniversary shows just to hear that.

24. earthlight

Trusted Supporter

This is good

25. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Hmmm yeah I'll stick with the original. Cool idea and it was definitely worth a listen

FTank likes this.