All Time Low - Wake Up Sunshine (April 3rd, 2020) Album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by ccsc918, Feb 17, 2020.

1. ccsc918

huge all time low fan

Out April 3rd 2020

2. smowashere

Trusted

Here for it!

3. pauljgreco

hello. Supporter

YESSSSSSS

4. Micool1

Trusted Supporter

I wasn't expecting a 15 tracks album! I hope it's all solid stuff.

pauljgreco likes this.
  5. This is exciting. I hope every song is as good as Disaster.

6. oakhurst

Trusted

I'm digging the summer vibe. Should be a good album to have on repeat for the summer months.

7. pauljgreco

hello. Supporter

If any song is even half as good as Disaster, I'll be happy. That's easily become a top-3 ATL song for me since it came out.

8. simonthebutler

Regular

The Leeds date they have just announced is tiny, 400 capacity working men's club.

9. TEGCRocco

Trusted

Very happy this comes out right as summer kicks off. Definitely seems like the vibe of the album will fit

10. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Love to see 15 songs. i'm ready for the summer vibes. Also think those are 2 very smart features.

smowashere and beachdude like this.
  11. ArmsLikeTeeth

Trusted Supporter

Camino as a feature is interesting. I assume Jeff and Spencer both have guest vocals, and maybe they cowrote the song?

12. earthlight

Trusted Supporter

Finally an album cover from ATL that is not terrible!

btr likes this.
  13. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

This new song is actually badass. Fast and fun, gives me those late-2000's vibes all the gen-z kids are always chasing. Slaps.

CAC3, beachdude and earthlight like this.
  14. heymattrick

Denver, CO Supporter

Super stoked for this. Already love the title/cover/branding. Some Kind of Disaster was a great lead single. I think LYR was a solid album even though it doesn't seem to be all that loved. Just saw them in LA on their Nothing Personal shows and they still put on some of the best, most fun live shows I've been to. Excited it's 15 songs too.

earthlight likes this.
  15. JamesMichael

Creative Developer Prestigious

Glad to see Gateway Green made the cut. They’ve had an awful run of debuting a song in between album cycles and never using it before.

16. ccsc918

huge all time low fan

Just listened to the leak of Sleeping In. Might be my favorite all time low song. This album is about to be incredible

Blink182Bouncer likes this.
  17. pauljgreco

hello. Supporter

Sleeping In is very good

18. Petit nain des Îles

Stream Future Nostalgia for clear skin ♡ Supporter

Spring is starting to get stacked with releases

19. mmhmm

Regular Prestigious

I am so here for this. Also, purposely not listening to the new songs...going to wait to hear them as a part of the album and not overplaying them before the full length.

20. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Prestigious

This is probably only relevant to me and @Petit nain des Îles but it’s interesting that the last Dua Lipa album came out the same day as Last Young Renegade and now their follow ups are coming out the same day

21. earthlight

Trusted Supporter

The album cover seems like it *could* be a cool play on monochromatic light, which is awesome (the monochromatic yellow light makes everything else appear black and white).

22. earthlight

Trusted Supporter

I’m not as into it as the first one, but it’s still good. I was kind of hoping they’d explore a little more of the vibe where the songs have more “space”. This new one is kind of the opposite of that, but I still like it.

23. JamesMichael

Creative Developer Prestigious

Damn didn't know that! Fan of both so add me to that list haha.

24. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

SKOD is like a 5.5/10 for me, 'Sleeping In' is a solid 10/10. I love this song with my whole heart.

SKOD felt kinda disjointed and repetetive. Kind of Imagine Dragons-y, which is to say, it invoked no emotion in me, and more I thought about it the less enjoyable the song became. It sounds like it was soley made to be played on alt radio and put in car commercials.

Sleeping In just drives so hard, uses all of it's time perfectly. The guitars are cool and layered but not over done. The prechorus melody is perfect. The lyrical imagery is so immersive and so fun. It has Alex's signature "clever but corny" lyrical charm. And that chorus explodes, and is relentlessly catchy. It's perfect.

pauljgreco likes this.
  25. Petit nain des Îles

Stream Future Nostalgia for clear skin ♡ Supporter

I didn't even make the connection, but that's interesting! At least Dua's album didn't get another delay this time