Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

All Time Low: Ten Years Later and it’s Still Nothing Personal Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Xpertguy5

Trusted

I'm just happy they're doing this in LA. The SWIR shows only hit NJ in the United states I believe. I'm still mad about that to this day

pauljgreco likes this.
  2. TheSlyTurtle

Regular

So I assume they're gonna play the original recordings/versions of the songs right? Not the re-recorded versions?

3. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

I mean, the new versions of the songs are basically not different at all.

4. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Going tonight. So stoked

5. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

The re-recorded versions may as well have been polished recordings of them rehearsing the songs (plus Weightless, Damned, Stereo, and Stella are damn near identical to the live versions they've been doing for the past few years), so I'm gonna go out on a limb and say they'll sound more like that than the original

6. TheSlyTurtle

Regular

You guys are right. I think I was just being a little dramatic. After REALLY listening to the new versions, they are indeed identical to the live versions.

7. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

8. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

One thing I'm very grateful for is that I never like ATL's merch so I'm never tempted to get reckless

marissalg and theasteriskera like this.
  9. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

Anyone know how long they played last night, Setlist.fm says they played NP and then 5 extra songs. Seems kinda short especially with no openers

10. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Please no one post the extra songs without spoilers I don’t wanna know

bachna84 likes this.
  11. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

I wouldn't be surprised if they change up the extra songs a little every night

12. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

They will. They apparently rehearsed like 19-20 extra songs and are gonna rotate them in and out

13. Xpertguy5

Trusted

The extra 5 songs listed on setlist.fm are correct. There was a 6th song but it got crossed out. I did VIP and Alex said if we are coming to multiple shows, the songs at the end will be different.

14. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

One probably got cut because Jack was sick

15. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Have we confirmed whether any of these shows had openers? Anyone go yet and know what time ATL went on? Start time is listed at 7 for tonight

16. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Each date has a DJ doing a 45 min DJ set and ATL shoes on at the hour.
    In LA Fish from Idobi did a DJ set from 8-845, and ATL went on at 9.

17. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Perfect thank you!

18. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

Man, the Nothing Personal tracks sound infinitely better live than on the album. Even the re-recording. They just really come to life on stage. Great show

theasteriskera likes this.
  19. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

Excited for tonight and tomorrow.

20. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

Looks like they played Merry Christmas, kiss my ass tonight. I REALLY hope they play it when I go on Friday

21. Xpertguy5

Trusted

They had it on the setlist for the first night of LA but it ended up being cut. I was bummed since I love that song

22. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

I'm selling 1 ticket at face value ($51.74) for tonight's show, a friend can no longer go. We can meet up there or I can send it to you through AXS

23. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

Show last night was a blast. They sounded so good. Wish I could go again

24. EOTCDXVI

Regular

Going tonight. What time did all time low go on yesterday? And that Gunz dude does a DJ set first, right?

25. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah Gunz did his DJ set from 8-8:50ish. ATL came on around 9 and played until 10:30

monrovian likes this.