Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

All Time Low / SWMRS / Waterparks / The Wrecks Tour • Page 9

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Feb 24, 2017.

1. marissalg

Trusted

I know I shouldn't really expect it anymore but it's still a bummer there isn't anything from PUOSU.

mmcd323 and mattfreaksmeout like this.
  2. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I would also take remembering Sunday over therapy. In 2015, the last show I went to, they had the audience pick between the two. I liked that.

3. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Oh I'm insanely bummed about this.

4. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

Yeah that was cool. At my date, Alex decided fuck it and did both because everyone started yelling for Therapy after he did Remembering Sunday.

tyramail likes this.
  5. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Did the same at my show except in reverse order and I thought that was so cool

6. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I think Coffee Shop and Jasey should definitely be swapped off every tour/show but oh well. Pretty solid setlist cool to see Let It Roll and Vegas for sure. Still doesn't do enough for me to make me drive 2 hours. If the support was better I probably would

smowashere likes this.
  7. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I would die if coffee shop got added. Not holding out hope, but one can dream haha.

GEM37 likes this.
  8. People love Time bomb because they bring fans onstage. Otherwise, I probably would be happy if they dropped it for something else like Do You Want Me (Dead?).

9. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Haha yea I know but they could pretty easily do that on a different song. I guess it's a thing now though. Yea it's just not the dirty work song I'd like if we only get 2.

10. meggers Jul 1, 2017
    (Last edited: Jul 2, 2017)
    meggers

Trusted

Same setlist tonight in Dallas. I know they were only on 2 shows, but Night Riots was an interesting choice. Alex stopped Time Bomb to tell everyone on stage to put away their phones which made me laugh. Overall, good set.

Merch prices:
    CD - $10
    Vinyl - $20
    Shirts - $25
    Raglan style shirt - $35
    Hoodie - $45
    LYR jacket - $90

I couldn't see how much the flag was and they are doing limited edition posters every night as well.

Brent likes this.
  11. Posters and flag are both $20. Good for Alex, it really annoys me how people have their phones out onstage. If you really wanna watch it again, have someone else film it for you.

12. ChipKelly4thand9ers

ATL cut Let it Roll last night and honestly that was like 33% of the reason I drove down from LA.

But it was still a good time regardless.

13. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Sounds like "Let It Roll" won't be back in much, if at all.

A shame.

14. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

Did they replace it with something or did they just cut that spot all together?

15. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I'm gonna guess that no one knew it and that's why they cut it. Majority of the people that see this band now probably only know the hits off SWIR

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  16. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

So why not play six feet under if that's really the case? Then everyone is happy.

17. I hope they pull through and do that

18. monrovian

do fans of theirs really not know all of SWIR, that's so strange to me :concerned:
    hoping they bring it back out on the east coast, they should be able to rely on people here knowing it

19. ChipKelly4thand9ers

They just cut it. Didn't replace it.

As much as I personally love SWIR, Vegas honestly killed the energy mid-set, so I'm going to go with they dropped it because half the crowd doesn't really seem to know anything pre-NP. Alex did mention they'd be back very soon I am a strong believer of we will see a SWIR 10th this fall and it's already booked so that could have also played a part.

20. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I hope so on that SWIR tour. It saddens me so much that a lot of the crowd doesn't seem to know that or PUOSU.

21. I don't think it's possible because they have a Europe run and a UK run TBA. Plus, they all seemed hesitant in interviews.

22. ChipKelly4thand9ers

Yeah I mean I have no evidence here BUT he did say they'd be back and if you look art similar tours by Mayday Parade and We The Kings for albums that came out roughly around that time, both of those bands played bigger venues than they'd typically play. I don't see how you can't try and fit that money grab in. But I could be wrong.

ryanfears likes this.
  23. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

that album came out ten years ago, why would people who became fans of theirs with future hearts know the whole album?

24. heymeg

I learned almost all of Green Day's discography even though I only started listening to them when American Idiot came out. Calling yourself a huge fan but not bothering to learn older songs is just lazy imo. It seems like a lot of the Future Hearts era people are casual fans that heard them on the radio which is a bummer.

25. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

what's the problem with that though? not everyone is an intense music listener? these are big bands, they're bound to have plenty of casual listeners

smowashere likes this.