Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

All Time Low / SWMRS / Waterparks / The Wrecks Tour • Page 6

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Feb 24, 2017.

1. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

lol exactly that's why I wasn't about it!

cwhit likes this.
  2. parkerxcore

Brent likes this.
  3. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Just gave the SWMRS album a listen and really pleasently surprised. The band definitely has a lot of potential, it'll be really fun to see where they go. Their set should be a lot of fun. I like them a lot more than the openers All Time Low brought out their last couple of tours (Sleeping With Sirens, Neck Deep, Issues, State Champs come to mind).

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  4. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Boston, Philadelphia, and both Baltimore shows are sold out.

5. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Still a lot of time left before the tour kicks off, I'm sure a lot of dates will be sold out by then.

6. kidinthebushes

Trusted

You could hang out with us on tour! We’ll fly you and a friend out, do a private acoustic performance for you, and MORE. Enter here and support Lumos at the same time!: http://bit.ly/Tour-VIP-With-ATL

7. kidinthebushes

Trusted

BOGO tickets for the Milwaukee show.

8. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Raleigh has sold out. Can't wait.

9. The only show I can't see selling out is New York seeing as it's 5000 cap on a Monday night.

Their last NY show was the Theater at MSG (5500 cap) which had two very big support bands (Sleeping With Sirens and Neck Deep) and that didn't even sell out.

10. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Anyone know if a lot of these shows have sold out? I'm curious because of their lower album charting. And my date doesn't even have the low ticket warning yet, and I would've thought for sure it would be sold out by now, considering last time they were here it sold out like 3 months before.

11. parkerxcore

Anaheim, CA - House of Blues has sold out and it's a 2,200 capacity

12. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

baltimore sold out two nights of 1500 cap the day they went on sale but it's home town so

13. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

Fillmore in Philly (2500) sold out the first night and they added another one. The second one isn't sold out yet but I think like 75% or so of the tickets are gone.

14. emlantzy

Regular

Pittsburgh hasn't sold out yet, I haven't seen a low ticket warning for it yet either

15. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I'm glad to hear some dates are selling quickly. I'm really excited to see what setlist they put together with this.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  16. meggers

Trusted

Dallas sold out but has 150 or so tickets on the live nation fan resale. It has about a 1,600 capacity.

17. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Setlist will be very interesting. I'm curious how much LYR will make it and how much FH will stay on. We're coming to a point too where some old favorites are bound to start getting cut (Lost in Stereo, Stella, etc.)

18. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

True, but I think they also said something about including some SRIR possibly because its 10 year mark. I just one day hope to hear coffee shop soundtrack again haha.

19. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

*SWIR (I'm laughing because I made that same mistake last week). Yea I know they mentioned that, so that will be really interesting to see. My guess is it will be a medley type thing (which I think they did at one show - maybe the secret show they did), where they'll string together 3 songs, and then obviously Dear Maria and maybe one other. I wouldn't hold your breath for Coffeeshop this tour, but I could see them throwing it in again one day.

20. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Haha, I honestly think I just said "wrong" in my head and just phonetically put an R in there. The medley thing is probably most likely. And I'm not holding my breath, I just hold out some hope haha.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  21. mmcd323

Regular

Boston House of Blues sold out a while ago

22. cwhit

my guess is that it's going to be like

5 or 6 LYR
    3 or 4 FH
    1 or 2 DP
    0 DW
    2 or 3 NP
    3 or 4 SWIR and earlier

probably 17ish songs, three openers so

23. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I'd be okay with this. Especially no DW.

24. cwhit

maybe they'll throw in one but i don't know if any song is a big enough fan favorite to make the cut still
    i wouldn't be surprised if the only don't panic song is "love like war" which would make me quite upset

25. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Yeah I would prefer a few others over that one as well.