Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

All Time Low / SWMRS / Waterparks / The Wrecks Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Feb 24, 2017.

1. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Wait are the meet and greet (or table signing or whatever it is) tickets seriously only like $10 more than the normal tickets? Picked up 2 for Milwaukee since it's Saturday so I won't have to worry about not being able to get there in time for the meet & greet, but I honestly feel like I confused something. I'll probably also go to Chicago as well, but might hold off on that ticket for a while and show up just for All Time Low.

2. kidinthebushes

Trusted

You're not going to Warped Tour in Tinley?

3. kidinthebushes

Trusted

This is lame. I don't know why these codes don't work for me. I'll just have to wait until the general onsale. I'm done trying.

4. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Eh nah I haven't done Warped for a while. I don't like how short the sets are is probably my main reason why. If the line up really wows me then I'll just try to sell the Milwaukee ATL tickets and just go to Chicago.

5. Darth Annihilus

Regular

If you aren't a member of the All Time Low fan club and you buy the signing bundle, you have to go to the back of the line after the signing. If you have the fan club you get early entry. At least that's what the fan club site is saying.

6. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

Also a great possibility! The first one sold out in a decent time. If they choose to film or record it though, I think Gramercy would be the perfect place. I know I'm getting ahead of myself haha

7. Probably not. They said in the Q&A they did that they might try to throw more songs into setlists but that they're very booked for this year but will try. My guess is that the extra day in the NYC area is for promo. Interviews, magazines, etc.

8. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

I'm pretty sure they have the Sunday before open for a 2nd show and the Tuesday after for press. I work closely with their publicist company so I can see what they have open. I'm guessing it'll be Sirius XM and maybe z100 for radio stations and the rest will be magazines/publications.

9. kidinthebushes

Trusted

If anyone wants to try to use my D2C presale code, go ahead. I couldn't get it to work and ended up using the Spotify code.

FYM9HHVG

Brent likes this.
  10. kidinthebushes

Trusted

@forrestchorus

11. fbrrocks

Trusted

Donyc has a presale today for this at summer stage 10-10
    Password is ATLNYC

12. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Love you!

13. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Sounds like a number of the shows that went on sale today will be sold out quite fast. Glad I got mine. Still haven't checked out The Wrecks yet, but seeing as how this isn't' until August for me...

14. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

5 months to check out 3 songs... seems doable.

kidinthebushes and Brent like this.
  15. The interesting part is that some shows like NYC are upwards of 5000 cap while shows like Philly are regular club shows. The NYC show is actually the same cap as last time they played at Theater @ MSG, which didn't sell out. Shows like Philly will sell out quick though.

16. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

both baltimore shows sold out already

17. kidinthebushes

Trusted

18. kidinthebushes

Trusted

19. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

They also apparently played parts of Let It Roll, The Beach, and Stay Awake

deadwrong likes this.
  20. kidinthebushes Mar 10, 2017
    (Last edited: Mar 10, 2017)
    kidinthebushes

Trusted

So that's what they meant when they said they'd acknowledge SWIR...

21. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Seeing even a clip of Let It Roll live would hit me so hard. I've always wanted to see This Is How We Do & Let It Roll.

22. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

Brent, mattfreaksmeout and deadwrong like this.
  23. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

The Girls a Straight Up Hustler was also included in that medley as well

24. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

NO WAY. Wow I'm getting high hopes for the US tour now. Hopefully they play the full songs or at least a couple of them on the full tour.

25. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

The only thing is the full album will be out in time for the US leg so I have a feeling that medley (plus a couple of the deeper cuts on that set like Guts) will get the axe in favor of new songs

Pray to god that's not the case because that medley includes 3 out of my top 5 ATL songs of all time but being realistic