Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

All Time Low / SWMRS / Waterparks / The Wrecks Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Feb 24, 2017.

1. fbrrocks

Trusted

not that cuz that is dcd2records and it use be imprint of fbr years ago but not anymore

2. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Same with Chicago.

3. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

I was at LA Fitness for a work thing today and noticed Waterparks playing on whatever music channel they had playing there today.
    Never heard of any of these bands until the other day so I thought that was pretty neat!

4. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

All Time Low VIP Packages Available Now!
    ***Last Young Renegade Ticket + Album Bundle***

PACKAGE INCLUDES:

- 1 regular event ticket
    - 1 digital copy of Last Young Renegade (purchasers will receive a download redemption email from Fueled By Ramen in time for the album's release)
    - Access for 1 to a table signing with All Time Low, at the venue, before the show
    - 1 All Time Low poster, to be distributed upon entering the signing at the venue.

* Each person entering the signing, including parents, MUST have purchased a bundle.

5. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Has anyone gotten the presale code for the tour tickets yet from pre-ordering the album? And any idea baout the cost of the VIP package?

6. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I got mine emailed to me shortly after I pre-ordered the new album.

Thank you for pre-ordering All Time Low's new album Last Young Renegade. Included with your pre-order is ACCESS to pre-sale tickets for the upcoming tour. Your code will allow you to purchase up to FOUR (4) tickets. Make sure to grab tickets before this pre-sale ends!

Your special pre-sale will start on Wednesday, March 1st at 10am Local Time and end on Thursday, March 2nd @ 10pm Local Time.

Here is your unique code: ********

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  7. btr

Trusted Supporter

There are five presales for my date which is absolutely ridiculous

8. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I'm only considered about the one for album pre-sale on March 1st. They can get overwhelming.

9. btr

Trusted Supporter

If anyone has a pre-sale code they aren't using, I'd love to snag it. Thanks, guys

10. kidinthebushes

Trusted

11. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I don't even want to hear about this unless they are actually going to do it, I can't get my hopes up like that. Going to hold on hope they at least do a couple shows, and just saying, album plays are Riot Fest's bread and butter. Not sure they'd want ATL back a 2nd year in a row though. I'd probably travel to Baltimore for this.

+ If they're going to play SWIR all the way through, they might as well just add PUoSU in as well, so they can shut all us old fans up for good. I'd honestly probably be ok with Dear Maria being the only song from that era they ever play again if the trade off was that I got to see all of those songs at least once.

12. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I expect them to play one or two more songs off the album on this tour.

"If we can fit it in, we will try,” Gaskarth said. “And if not, we’re definitely going to be paying a lot of attention to that record on the upcoming tours because we love it too, and it deserves its time again.”

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  13. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

If anyone has an extra Presale code...

14. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

I preordered and never even got a code

15. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

16. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Check for an "Your All Time Low D2C Pre-sale Access Code" email. I got mine shortly after I pre-ordered the album. There is an 8 digit code in the email.

17. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Yeah, I never got that.

18. heaththehorizon

Regular

Or a starland show on July 30th

19. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

Tickets bought!

20. kidinthebushes

Trusted

We were unable to process your request.
    Try again later.

Cool.

21. Chase

CAF

Spotify password is ATLSPOTIFY, if anyone needs it.

kidinthebushes and deadwrong like this.
  22. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I don't see the Spotify pre-sale option on Ticketmaster.

23. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I have tried to use my D2C and Spotify codes and I get the same message.

We were unable to process your request.
    Try again later.

24. deadwrong

Regular

Live Nation has it

25. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I found it. It's under Promotions ans Special Offers.

deadwrong likes this.