Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

All Time Low / SWMRS / Waterparks / The Wrecks Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Feb 24, 2017.

1. 207music

Regular

They are like 200-400 cap places...you are who ALTpress caters to.

Brent likes this.
  2. marissalg

Trusted

Honestly didn't think I'd get to see them in a small-ish venue again! Stoked for that even if I don't care for the openers.

3. kidinthebushes

Trusted

The Wrecks have a song (Favorite Liar) that has 3.5 million plays on Spotify.

4. kidinthebushes

Trusted

The All Time Low Last Young Renegade Vinyl here is exclusive to alltimelowstore.com. This color will not be sold anywhere else.

With purchase of this bundle prior to March 1st you will also receive a code to receive access to tickets to the 2017 U.S. Tour. That code will be delivered via email immediately after you checkout. Please make sure the email you are using to checkout is the email that you would like your code delivered to.

5. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

these openers are fucking horrible but ATL at rams head seems like potentially a good time? small for them in the city, saw them do their holiday show there in 2008 lol

6. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Thank you for pre-ordering All Time Low's new album Last Young Renegade. Included with your pre-order is ACCESS to pre-sale tickets for the upcoming tour. Your code will allow you to purchase up to FOUR (4) tickets. Make sure to grab tickets before this pre-sale ends!

Your special pre-sale will start on Wednesday, March 1st at 10am Local Time and end on Thursday, March 2nd @ 10pm Local Time.

7. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

I'm with Heath on this one. If you've ever seen Waterparks live, or followed them for a bit, their fanbase is growing rapidly and just is getting bigger by the day. I swear at the Sleeping With Sirens tour about 30% of the crowd was there just for them, left the crowd and waited by their merch table the rest of the show to meet them. They're going to absolutely blow up (and with all of the support from publications like AltPress, those "fans they cater to" you mentioned are going to jump on the bandwagon too;-))

8. 207music

Regular

I'm not saying it's not possible or not true...but it's never a lock in the music industry. Can easily be short lived, etc. Wouldn't 10 years ago you say the same about bands like We the Kings or Friday Night Boys who opened up for ATL?

9. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

The Friday Night Boys were perpetual nobodies. They were bros with ATL because they came up in the same DMV scene. That band was never going to do anything.

Brent likes this.
  10. Darth Annihilus

Regular

I originally avoided Waterparks because I thought AltPress was pushing them wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too hard on people, but when I saw them at the SWS show they were great. Fun banter, good songs, and the fact that they stayed at the venue until almost 2 AM to meet fans was surprising. I'm looking forward to their headliner and them opening this tour as well.

11. 207music

Regular

I'll give them credit then if they were interacting with fans that much and that late. It seemed for a bit the attention was undeserving because ALTpress basically said "Hey, the Madden Brothers dig these guys so LISTEN!"

12. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

Brent likes this.
  13. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Brent likes this.
  14. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

15. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

Ah... Thats an old album. Thanks.

16. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

Whats meant by that phrase then? (This is not a SWIR tour)?

17. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

It's not a ten year anniversary tour for the album

Brent likes this.
  18. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

oh. ok! Thanks.

19. btr

Trusted Supporter

Absolutely love SWMRS. This is very cool for them

20. midnightxtaylor

Regular

I haven't listened to much ATL in the last few years, but I always have fun seeing them... and because nostalgia.

21. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

22. kidinthebushes

Trusted

What is D2C? There is a D2C presale and the red variant on their merch store is a D2C exclusive.

23. meggers

Trusted

I think it's an imprint of FBR.

24. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

probably direct-to-consumer

25. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Might go to this, though this is the day before Warped.