Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

All Time Low / SWMRS / Waterparks / The Wrecks Tour • Page 13

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Feb 24, 2017.

1. deadwrong

Regular

It's been a few years since I've seen All Time Low, but I go every time they come through because they've always been one of my favorite live bands and I was really excited when this tour got announced. The date for my show is tomorrow and I'm almost positive I'm not going anymore because the new record didn't do much for me and I don't even have the hope that I'll hear some older stuff to keep me interested.

2. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

just gonna be the same set as it's been

still think they're doing some weird choices, therapy over remembering sunday is always shocking to me, and lost in stereo being a set staple still doesn't need to happen. two dirty work songs is also questionable, especially with only one don't panic song?

deadwrong likes this.
  3. cwhit

also, they spent wayyyy too much time talking, could have easily cut it down a little bit and added two to three more songs as well.

deadwrong likes this.
  4. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Anyone know the set times lately

5. Frenzyofdeceit

Regular

Went to the second night & showed up during SWMRS, they played Six Feet Under the Stars, which from what I heard they hadnt played at any other shows. Overall, being an older fan I could've heard older songs, but overall it was a fun time.

6. cwhit

i didn't even realize they skipped runaways for six feet which they hadn't been playing, that's pretty cool

7. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

That's an amazing trade to be honest. Runaways is my least favorite on the set.

cwhit likes this.
  8. cwhit

yeah, i don't like that song one bit, haha.
    it's my sister's favorite on the album weirdly enough

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  9. If anyone cares, I've seen this band seven times and here are some songs they need to bring back. Some I've been fortunate to see (mostly from their Spring 2014 headliner) and some are just bangers.
    - For Baltimore
    - So Long Soldier
    - Thanks to You (Have they even played this one?)
    - Oh, Calamity!
    - Coffee Shop Soundtrack
    - Shameless
    - Stay Awake
    - Break Your Little Heart
    - A Party Song (The Walk of Shame)
    - The Party Scene
    - The Girl's a Straight Up Hustler
    - Heroes
    - Do You Want Me (Dead?)
    - Tidal Waves
    - Don't You Go

10. Dylan Churchill

I'd add Keep The Change, Literally anything from SWIR, Do You Want Me (Dead), Kicking & Screaming, Canals, Somewhere In Neverland, Paint You Wings, Outlines, Old Scars/Future Hearts and Jasey Rae.

ryanfears likes this.
  11. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

Yo I'd pay good money for Shameless, Paint You Wings, Old Scars, and/or For Baltimore

12. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

For Baltimore is such a great song. Would do just about anything to see The Party Scene and/or Shameless live ugh

13. heymattrick

Sending my love

I went to two shows on this tour and I loved them both. Their setlists are always a little puzzling to me but I like that they do try and switch it up every tour with some different album cuts. At both the shows I went to (Denver & Chicago) there wasn't really much banter at all, especially not in the terms of what it used to be like back in the day. I think their new album is fantastic (songs are 10/10 for me) so this tour was great. Really hoping they do another US run next year and play the back half of the album.

14. cwhit

i live in baltimore and i don't even like for baltimore that much. so many better songs on don't panic

seeing straight up hustler back in 08 was great though, that song is a blast live

15. cwhit

also guts definitely wasn't as bad as i remember it being when i saw it live

16. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Yeah, I never really liked For Baltimore. It's awkward and always seemed kind of forced to me.

It's not "Young New England"-bad, but still.

17. Darth Annihilus

Regular

Sad that they cancelled the show tonight. Hopefully the a/c issues get fixed for the show tomorrow. So many crying girls when the announced it

18. zporter92

Regular

Seeing them tonight!