Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

All Time Low / SWMRS / Waterparks / The Wrecks Tour • Page 12

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Feb 24, 2017.

1. marissalg

Trusted

I have 3 free tickets to the show tonight at rapids theatre if anyone is interested!!!

2. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Went to the Samsung837 Event tonight in NYC and had a good time. The """venue""" was really weird and I couldn't even see the band, but it was free and there were free drinks so I didn't care.

This was my first time seeing ATL since Last Young Renegade came out so I was so excited to hear the new songs, and they didn't disappoint. Out of the 4 new songs, Dirty Laundry was the only sort of rough one (not the best live), but the others sounded great. So surprised at how good Life of the Party sounded, considering its one of my least favorite songs on the album. The band was tight though and I definitely enjoyed myself and I'm glad I made the trip.

Setlist:
    Last Young Renegade
    Damned If I Do Ya (Damned If I Don't)
    Backseat Serenade
    Dirty Laundry
    Missing You
    Cinderblock Garden
    Something's Gotta Give
    Weightless
    Life of the Party
    Kids in the Dark
    Good Times

This is the first time I've seen All Time Low where they did NOT play Dear Maria, and honestly, it was so refreshing lol.

Can't wait to see the full tour tomorrow in Boston! If you're going, come say hello.

3. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

Anyone have a HOB review from Boston?

4. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

I'll put one up after I get out of work.

Was my 15th time seeing All Time Low and probably one of (if not) the best sets I've seen from them.

5. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

Looks like a lot of songs - from setlist.... Must have been 2 hrs?

6. emlantzy

Regular

Close to it, they started around 9:10 and finished up around 10:45. This was at the Pittsburgh show btw, not sure if it's been the same elsewhere

7. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

Nice gig, if you got in.

8. Morgan

Morgan

Does anyone have settimes ?

9. I was the kid in the Hawaiian shirt who got pulled up during Time Bomb. Best night ever!

10. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

6:30 | The Wrecks
    7:10 | Waterparks
    7:55 | SWMRS
    8:50 | All Time Low

Move up or back based on your start time

11. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

oh hell yeah, nice early start, love it. so much easier to skip the openers

12. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Which night are you going to? I will be there tomorrow.

13. cwhit

Thursday night, worked best for my sister, hah.

14. Anyone know what they're up to in the fall? I'm assuming a couple of B-market dates surrounding that iHeartRadio thing in Vegas?

15. heymattrick

Sending my love

Probably a winter/early 2018 Spring tour I guess. They usually do at least 2 full runs. Maybe waiting to see how well Good Times does at radio before seeing what size venues it will be.

16. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

All I know is Alex made it seem like they'd be back really soon, so I would think Fall or early 2018 (like February/March)

heymattrick likes this.
  17. I doubt a full run in the fall, just too soon. Probably B-markets/Canada.

18. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Went tonight. Not the best time I've ever seen them (they've had better setlists in the past) but seeing them is always fun and the new songs sound great live

19. cwhit

wonder if there'll be anything special/different tonight as the second night in the hometown

20. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Anyone need a ticket for tomorrow in Raleigh?

21. cwhit

this show was very okay

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
  22. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

In all honesty, All Time Low is just very okay now.

23. cwhit

this is true
    their banter on stage was horrid, even my sister wasn't into it, haha

24. btr

Trusted Supporter

In between songs they were talking about how Rocko's Modern Life is coming back and to give it up for that show and no one in the crowd knew what they were talking about lmao

JaytotheGee and cwhit like this.
  25. Dylan Churchill

All Time Low is my favourite band in the entire world and has been for the last 7 years but I'm starting to feel this too. I still love them on record, but live they're starting to only cater to the newer fans, like they cut Let It Roll earlier, replaced it with Six Feet and then removed it completely. Why? Because "new fans didn't know that one song" so they had to ruin it for their older fans too. Then they changed their M&G policy so now it's super rushed because "we were running out of time but we want moreally people to be included" which doesn't even make sense. /rant