Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

All Time Low / SWMRS / Waterparks / The Wrecks Tour • Page 11

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Feb 24, 2017.

1. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I would do the same if there was a second closer show near me, so I don't blame you at all. And out of all the times I've seen them, this was in my top 3. It was great and LYR songs sound so good live.

2. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Holy crap. Most I've ever seen an artist is 7 times

3. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I'm getting so excited! It's been a while since I've been this excited to see them. I didn't realize how much I wasn't really into Future Hearts until we moved out of that album cycle.
    To be fair the 13th time I see ATL will make them the band I've seen the most (then Motion City Soundtrack @ 12, then no one is over 8).

tyramail and ComedownMachine like this.
  4. midnightxtaylor

Regular

ATL is currently tied with Circa Survive at 17 times each, which is weird because Circa is my favorite band ever and ATL is probably not even a top 25 (clearly I still love them though). They go back and forth for most seen, and Circa will take over when I see them for the 18th time next month.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  5. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Just wanted to let you know I listened to MDL over the weekend again and holy moly what an album. Don't know why I wasn't obsessed with it in high school/college

6. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

MCS and ATL used to go back and forth for me, but I guess those days are done now... :verysad:

7. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

It's honestly very underrated. Not that I don't think people generally like it, but it ranks among their very best in my opinion. I don't understand either, because I've been obsessed with it since it came out haha (although it's actually been a while since I've listened front to back so I should do that soon). Glad we are on the same page now though!

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  8. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Yeah, it has a wild range of influences, and the band is firing on all cylinders (special shout out to the guitarists, definitely some great work on the later songs). Also Weakends is one of the best closers in the scene.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  9. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Don't even get me started on the Weakends. I teared up so fast when I heard the opening notes at their final show.

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  10. NYC will be my 7th All Time Low show, but for the record my first was A Love Like Tour in May of 2014, so that's a lot for only a few years.

11. Dylan Churchill

I've also seen ATL 7 times, but to be fair I live in western Canada and had to travel for 3 of those shows. If I lived in the states I'd probably be at 30+.

12. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

3rd time, 2008 baltimore holiday show, 2014 tour with TWY, and now this.

tyramail likes this.
  13. jordanjohnson09

Regular

3 for me! 2010 bamboozle roadshow hershey, 2015 at pier six, and 2016 back at hershey opening for adtr/ blink.

i guess i slept on tix for this tour.

14. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I've seen them 4 times. Once in 2013, some MTV award show in 2015, headliner in 2015, some weird baseball celebration in 2016

15. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Lol only 3 or 4 times?? You're all losers ;-)

16. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

yeah but i've seen the hotelier 12 times since 2014 SOOOOOOOOO

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
  17. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Haha fair enough. I've actually never seen them or really gotten into them. They've been stuck on my need to listen to list for years. Hoping to check them out at Riot Fest so I'll give them a proper listen by then. (I suck I know)

18. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I've seen All Time Low 7 times, the last being in 2016 on the Blink tour.

The most I've seen a band is The Wonder Years at 15. Citizen (11, 12 on Saturday) and Real Friends (10) aren't far behind.

19. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

I GOT SURPRISE TICKETS TO THE ST. PAUL SHOW TOMORROW

I'm so hype

20. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Been listening to the openers a little more this week. Waterparks is better than I thought, but I doubt I listen to them much after these shows. I already knew I liked SWMRS and I think they have a lot of potential. Should be fun to see them. But damn was I pleasantly surprised by the Wrecks. "Favorite Liar" and "Turn It Up" both get me going.

Brent likes this.
  21. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

I've seen All Time Low 549 times, including three times on Mars. Okay, I'm lying. I only saw them on Mars twice.

22. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Got there for SWMRS tonight. Thought they would really enjoyable. It should be exciting to see where they go from here.

All Time Low was great as expected. It's really amazing to see just how tight their live show has become. They're full on professionals now. New songs sounded great too.

23. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

God, Life Of The Party is just an animal live. So good. Guys sounded great. Ton of fun.

24. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Yea that one definitely wins the award for biggest improvement live vs the album.

25. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Checking out the setlist's on setlist.fm, so excited to see Good Times is being included on this tour. May be my favorite track by them of all time. Raleigh is going to be so damn good.

smowashere likes this.