Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

All Time Low / Gnash / Dreamers Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TEGCRocco, Jan 16, 2018.

1. heymattrick

Pool Boy at the Vampire Mansion

Ok aside from Irony of Choking on a Lifesaver this is pretty amazing. Wish this tour was coming here. Wonder how long Six Feet sticks around this time.

2. If I had to personalize this,
    Drop: SGG, Kids in the Dark, Backseat Serenade, Life of the Party
    Add: Shameless, Jasey Rae, Do You Want Me (Dead?), Cinderblock Garden

Also glad they've cut Nice2KnoU. Easily the most boring song off LYR.

3. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

UGH had I known they were going to switch up the setlist THAT MUCH I would've gone last night.

4. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

I'm just gonna say it: They need to cut Lost In Stereo. It feels really dated at this point and I don't think it's as much of a fan favorite as they think it is.

TEGCRocco likes this.
  5. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

Yeah, at this point I'd be fine with seeing Lost In Stereo go. I'd also be very fine with Something's Gotta Give being replaced with Cinderblock Garden or Old Scars

6. heymattrick

Pool Boy at the Vampire Mansion

Uhh...Lost in Stereo goes over huge still. I agree it feels stale but it’s definitely a peak in the set.

7. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Idk, there is no room for a Chorus that dilluted and bland in modern music. Verses are nothing special either.

Maybe some people like it, but I never did.

8. Blink182Bouncer Apr 7, 2018
    (Last edited: Apr 7, 2018)
    Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

If I could change the setlist:

Cut:
    -Lost In Stereo
    -Therapy
    -Drugs And Candy
    -Afterglow
    -Backseat Serenade

Add
    -Jasey Rae
    -Poppin' Champagne
    -Time-Bomb
    -Nightmares
    -A Love Like War

9. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

Not very long, apparently. They didn't play it tonight.

10. ccsc918

existing

I went to the show last night in Peoria, got a recording of Neverland, Therapy and Afterglow. All time low is my favorite band and their live show never disappoints. Make sure to check out this tour, one of the best sets they've done next to the love like war tour.

11. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

The outros they're doing on Life Of The Party and Dark Side of Your Room are killer. Both songs really come to life live. I know they won't, but I hope they stick around even after this cycle.

12. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Oh gosh, I hope Life Of The Party sticks around for a while

bkaeser93 likes this.
  13. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Anyone think the show is still on for tomorrow?

I'm not going but Sioux Falls has a travel advisory right now due to the weather, and the Minnesota blizzard isn't helping the commute either