Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

All Time Low / Gnash / Dreamers Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TEGCRocco, Jan 16, 2018.

1. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Yea I used to like 5 band shows. I'd take time to listen to all the bands, get there early, and enjoy it all the way through. Now I just listen to so much that it's hard to commit to listening to 5 bands too in depth if I don't already know them. I'm also almost never on time to shows anymore, whether because of work/other responsibilities that keep me from getting there, or because I'm just too tired/lazy to leave on time a lot. But that leads me to another point, which is why I don't get why it's such a big deal to people for there to be a 5 band bill when you could always just show up late/leave early depending on who you want to see.

Also I was certainly not complaining about a 5 band bill last month at that Lomelda, Ratboys, Stef Chura, Snail Mail show (there was a 5th band who I didn't see - Bunny or something like that), so sometimes it's worth it.

Mister Lyrical likes this.
  2. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

well yeah, did any of those bands play more than 30 minutes tho?

3. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

one of the craziest shows I’ve been to was a modern baseball/prawn/old gray/I kill giants/Julia brown/have mercy house show but it started at 7 with music done by 10 due to neighbors

4. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Yea they did actually. I think Stef Chura was on like 45 or so, Snail Mail as well. Ratboys had like 35/40. The show went from 8-12:30/12:45 or something like that.

5. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

It’s weird because 5 band tours are exhausting but like at Coachella I’ll be there from noon to 1am each day with no complaints

6. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I think it's the difference between being entrapped in a crowded venue with really no where to go and nothing else to do, verse a festival where you can go get food, walk around, sit down somewhere, and are in a more open space.

ComedownMachine likes this.
  7. ccsc918

existing

Too early for setlist predictions? I've heard they are going to focus on B-Side of LYR more such as Dark Side Of Your Room, Nightmares, Afterglow, Ground Control. Any of those songs can be played for the first time.

heymattrick likes this.
  8. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

I definitely think they'll add Dark Side and/or Nightmares. I was actually kind of surprised when they weren't in the summer setlist from last year. More up in the air, for me anyways, is which (if any) of the SWIR cuts will stick around

ccsc918 likes this.
  9. ccsc918

existing

Still curious about the setlist

10. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I'm seeing them at MSU the week before the tour kickoff. I'll post it in here.

ccsc918 likes this.
  11. ccsc918

existing

mad respect

12. The UK leg of this started tonight in Glasgow. Looks like "Dark Side of Your Room" and "Afterglow" made the set. My two favorite from the record.

smowashere likes this.
  13. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Woo! Man I'm jealous of this UK tour. I'm still holding out hope that I'll somehow see SWIR in full this year, and next time I see them I'll be seriously bummed if Afterglow and Dark Side of Your Room aren't there.

ryanfears likes this.
  14. If they just did a tour playing SWIR and LYR in full that would be amazing. Maybe toss in "Weightless" as well. Luckily got to hear SWIR at night 3/3 this past December, though.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  15. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Wow that would be a dream actually. Like an out with the old in with the new tour. Someone right them a letter. Let's petition.

16. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Can All Time Low pull an upset and play SWIR in full on this tour?

17. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

UK set:

So Wrong, It’s Right
    This Is How We Do
    Let It Roll
    Six Feet Under the Stars
    Holly (Would You Turn Me On?)
    The Beach
    Shameless
    Remembering Sunday
    Vegas
    Stay Awake (Dreams Only Last for a Night)
    Come One, Come All
    Poppin' Champagne
    ---
    Last Young Renegade
    Lost in Stereo
    Backseat Serenade
    Weightless
    Nice2KnoU
    Dark Side of Your Room
    Missing You
    Something's Gotta Give
    Life of the Party
    Kids in the Dark
    Drugs & Candy
    Therapy
    Dirty Laundry
    Afterglow
    ---
    Damned If I Do Ya (Damned If I Don't)
    Good Times
    Dear Maria, Count Me In

18. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Seeing so many bands bringing out crazy long setlists just makes me more disappointed that FOB has never gone past their usual 20 or so.

19. heymattrick

Pool Boy at the Vampire Mansion

Holy shit they played 28 songs in one night? Take out the entire SWIR set and it's not much longer than they used to play for headliners. Really would love to see Dark Side and Afterglow live!

20. Anyone down to come up with some perfect 20ish song sets?

21. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

There was a band in between the two sets, but yeah. They are doing two sets on their UK tour

22. heymattrick

Pool Boy at the Vampire Mansion

23. ccsc918

existing

anything with somewhere in neverland, six feet under the stars and runaways is a perfect atl set

24. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

25. bkaeser93 Mar 12, 2018
    (Last edited: Mar 12, 2018)
    bkaeser93

Trusted

1. Damned If I Do Ya (Damned If I Don’t)
    2. Somewhere in Neverland.
    3. Backseat Serenade.
    4. Nice2knoU.
    5. Dirty Laundry.
    6. Somethings Got To Give.
    7. Shameless.
    8. Lost In Stereo.
    9. Coffee Shop Soundtrack.
    10. Remembering Sunday.
    11. Therapy.
    12. Jasey Rae.
    13. Life Of The Party.