Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

All Time Low / Gnash / Dreamers Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TEGCRocco, Jan 16, 2018.

1. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

that's also a fest that probably isn't like, a five hour show starting at 6:30 on a weekday

TJ Wells likes this.
  2. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Oh god. I remember going to shows like that, that would be like halfway done and I'd go out to the lobby and see that the sun was still shining.

3. cwhit

shows shouldn't start earlier than 7 and they shouldn't go later than 10:30, maybe 11, imo

4. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, and it's weird. When I was younger, shows often started at 6, 6:30, and now a large number of the shows I go to don't start 'til 9 or 9:30, which is crazy. We're adults.

5. ccsc918

existing

My friend who talked to a band during a current headliner that said they will be doing a fall co-headliner with a band from Baltimore. Because the other band is pretty "big" in the pop punk world currently I would assume its a tour with All Time Low. Again, idk... It could be false but it could also be true.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  6. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I'm really struggling to think of who is big enough to co-headline with ATL that has been active recently. Any hints? Are they also in the pop punk scene or more of an outlier?

7. ccsc918

existing

Probably one of the biggest 2010 era pop punkers.

8. cwhit

state champs is the only one i can think of and i don't think they're big enough. it may be a "coheadliner" but ATL is definitely still bigger

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
  9. mikeb1124

Regular

Good Charlotte?

10. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Sleeping With Sirens maybe? Are they pop punkers? I hope not them but idk it's hard to tell. I really hope it's not Neck Deep I'd be very disappointed in ATL. I can't really think of many bands that would fit this description.

11. fbrrocks

Trusted

simple plan maybe

12. fbrrocks

Trusted

they already did a tour with sws i thought

13. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I'm drawing a blank, mostly because everyone that's been suggested isn't on tour right now.

14. ccsc918

existing

Prepare to be dissapointed then lol

15. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

ccsc918 likes this.
  16. It's more likely something with Good Charlotte. Maybe a Neck Deep/GC tour or something like that? Neck Deep is big but not co-headline with All Time Low big. Given, their last NYC headliner was less than half the size of All Time Low's last NYC headliner (2100 vs 5500).

17. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Hmm yea I tend to think this is more likely going to be with Good Charlotte. Didn't realize they were from the Baltimore area as well. It'd probably work out similar to the Good Charlotte/TSSF co-headliner (where TSSF always played first and a shorter set, but was billed as a co-headliner). I hope that's the case.

ryanfears likes this.
  18. Almost went to that tour with plans to leave after TSSF and Four Year Strong. Didn't work out. Also, it technically wasn't supposed to be billed as a Co-Headliner. What happened was that TSSF had headlined some of those venues (like the Starland Ballroom in NJ) and their management/label didn't want them "officially" billed lower.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  19. cwhit

good charlotte mostly doesn't care about baltimore that's why lol

20. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Good Charlotte reps DC more than Baltimore, though they don't really associate with either these days.

21. bkaeser93

Trusted

I like 5 band bills as long as I like all the bands on the bill.

22. cwhit

i think after five hours i wouldn't even like the headliner even if they were my favorite band, lol. ya boy gets sleepy

heymattrick and ALT/MSC/FAN like this.
  23. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

If a band needs FOUR openers to fill a room, they should be playing smaller venues.

heymattrick likes this.
  24. cwhit

at that point is it even to fill a room? or just some bogus agents just trying to get all their bands on a tour?

this four band local show just added a fifth and i like the fifth more than the other three locals but now i'm less likely to go because of this lol

25. I think the 5+ band bills are more for kids my age (17). Personally, I probably could go through like a 5 band pop-punk bill and not get too tire until the end. That being said, the chances that I like all 5 (or even 4) bands on a bill are incredibly slim.