Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

All Time Low / Gnash / Dreamers Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TEGCRocco, Jan 16, 2018.

1. TEGCRocco Jan 16, 2018
    (Last edited: Feb 26, 2018)
    TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

4/6 - Fort Wayne, IN
    4/7 - Peoria, IL
    4/9 - Knoxville, TN
    4/10 - Jacksonville, FL
    4/11 - Columbia, SC
    4/13 - Covington, KY
    4/15 - Sioux Falls, SD
    4/18 - Missoula, MT
    4/19 - Boise, ID
    4/20 - Reno, NV
    4/21 - Chico, CA

2. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Well, I was going to see Dashboard in Grand Rapids on the 6th, but this is mighty tempting. I might do the Detroit date of the Dashboard date and make the trip to Fort Wayne.

3. I'd probably expect another full US run later this year.

4. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I would've definitely gone down to Peoria if I wasn't going on Parahoy. Can't say I'm upset, given the trade off, but it would've been fun to go to it with my friend in school down there. I definitely expect a full summer tour. I could actually see a summer tour supporting slot for a bigger band (although I don't know who that would really be this year), followed by a fall headliner.

ryanfears likes this.
  5. ALT/MSC/FAN

Since these are hitting mostly small markets I wouldn't be surprised if they played Warped for a small run, especially since it's looking like ADTR is going to do the entire tour now.

6. I doubt they would do that much touring over here unless said support slot was super short.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  7. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I don't know maybe it's ambitious, but it sounds like they're going to have a packed year based on Alex's tweets.

ryanfears likes this.
  8. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

It turns out they're playing in Milwaukee on a Saturday after a hockey game. Currently deciding if that's worth it or not. I imagine it can't be a very long set, but I could also turn it into a night out in Milwaukee so maybe.

9. I hope we get another full headliner this year. Also hoping for better support, would love to see them get a bigger pop-punk band again.

10. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I'd be shocked if they didn't. ATL pretty much do a big tour every year. I've seen them at least once every year since 2010.

11. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

remember ATL is on FBR now instead of hopeless so that will likely shift around their tours a bit bandwise

smowashere and ALT/MSC/FAN like this.
  12. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Oh yea i meant to ask @ryanfears did you mean better support than gnash/dreamers, or than their last headliner with SWMRS and them.

Honestly ATL's support hasn't really thrilled me since the Spring Fever tour. I really just go for them. I did like SWMRS a pretty good amount though. I will continue to dream for the All Time Low/Front Bottoms tour, but I think they're smartest touring with bands like the ones on this bill. I'd also love a tour with the Maine. I feel like that may happen again one day.

13. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Actually it just hit me that if twenty one pilots comes back sometime this year, ATL could end up opening up for that. Same label (if TOP stays on FBR).

14. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

4/5 in Allendale, MI

15. ALT/MSC/FAN Jan 18, 2018
    (Last edited: Jan 18, 2018)
    ALT/MSC/FAN

Ooooh, I might not have to go to Fort Wayne anymore.

EDIT: Can you link me to where you saw this?

EDIT [2]: Never mind, found a FB event!

smowashere likes this.
  16. They got decent support for the Future Hearts era. State Champs, Neck Deep. That Australia tour they did last year was unbeatable support wise though.

17. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Eh I prefer SWMRS to either of those bands. I'm just jealous the Maine was on that one though.

18. bkaeser93

Trusted

I wanna try and hit the Jacksonville date up. The support could be better. Would love to see an All Time Low/Neck Deep/The Maine/Set It Off/Against The Current tour one day.

Blink182Bouncer likes this.
  19. I hope they do another full leg. Some of the new songs are their best live tracks in years. When they opened with the title track this past summer in Central Park I had goosebumps almost instantly.

20. cwhit

why would you want a five hour show?

ryanfears, smowashere and TJ Wells like this.
  21. Darth Annihilus

Regular

Maybe he can keep his hype levels up that long

22. ALT/MSC/FAN

I've never had a problem with five band bills if I like all of the bands on it.

Blink182Bouncer likes this.
  23. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

The problem with five band shows for me is that I almost always drink too much.

ryanfears likes this.
  24. cwhit

after a decade of shows i can't stand as long as i used to, haha

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
  25. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

I can do a five-band festival, though. Like if there's other things to do, say drink beer and eat tacos. And then watch The Offspring and Pennywise and Against Me! and Unwritten Law and Lit.

I can't wait 'til May.

ryanfears likes this.