Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

All Time Low Enter Alt. Radio Top Ten Again

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 6, 2021.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

This band annoyed the fuck out me in 2007 but their recent output has been quite enjoyable.

3. cosmickid

Composer, but never composed.

we loooooove to see it

huntercrunch likes this.
  4. sowrongitsryan

Regular

ADTR is in the top 10 on the rock charts, too. It’s like 2007 scene kids are working at radio stations now or something.

5. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

let's goooooooo!!

6. Jfletch

Newbie Supporter

Pretty cool how Fueled by Ramen and EMG are kind of dominating the charts. Nice to see other smaller labels on there

7. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

I don't know if anyone has tuned into alt-radio recently but here in NYC the station we have is like...POLAR opposite from the modern rock station we had 20 years ago. It's mostly the Top 40-adjacent pop (Billie Eilish, etc) along with the Tik Tok-nation rappers. It's to a point where if you hear a song from the 90's with distorted guitar it's almost jarring.

falafelmywaffle likes this.
  8. FloatUpstream

Regular

The Maine are down in the 20s as well with Sticky. Happy for them

9. huntercrunch

Regular

Seeing my favorite band for 10 years finally get some more widespread recognition after so long is such a good feeling.

They deserve this so much. I'm so happy for them

heymattrick and sowrongitsryan like this.
  10. pbueddi

Trusted

Glad to see it and happy for them, but this album doesn't do as much for me as others.

11. zachmacD

Trusted

IMO sticky is a much better song than either all time low singles or the adtr song

12. skaorsk8

You're talking about 92.3, right? I like it overall, but it's very different from Alt Nation on Sirius. And honestly, it's enough with Nirvana and all those other 90's song, we've heard them enough. Let those live on 104.3 (is that still a station? I have no idea.)