Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

All Time Low/Dashboard Confessional: The Summer Ever After Tour Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Blink182Bouncer, May 14, 2018.

1. Jenna429

Reporting in from Boston- my friend and I were towards the back of the venue that I wouldn't consider very big. Our section was EMPTY. I went in CT and the venue pretty much only filled up for ATL, this time it just didn't fill up at all. We had the whole row to ourselves, and behind us was pretty much a ghost town. The front/center was definitely packed, but the rest was pretty sparse. Show was great, Dashboard still didn't get enough love, but hey, I had plenty of room and enjoyed myself!

2. meggers

Trusted

The Dallas show next Tuesday moved to House of Blues. I can’t believe it’s selling that badly to do that big of a downgrade.

Brent likes this.
  3. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Why does it seem like half this tour is at big venues (like amphitheaters) and the other half are at theaters and smaller capacity venues? I feel like some bands like Dashboard and even All Time Low think they are big enough to play ampitheatres and those outdoor venues but could play a smaller venue and still probably not sell it out, like they believe they are bigger than they truly are.

4. Xpertguy5

Trusted

I love all time low but seeing that the tour is selling bad makes me sad

5. meggers

Trusted

For reference, the original Dallas venue was roughly 4K capacity and got moved to HOB which holds around 1,600.

6. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I just think this is an off tour. I think for some reason this pairing isn't really working and there's maybe some All Time Low fatigue since they tour so much. I mean they sold out HOB Chicago within a day and that's like 1,000 I think. They've been a band for a long time who can straddle between doing sold out tours in mid-sized venues like that vs. pushing to do bigger tours in larger rooms. My guess is they will take a good amount of time away from touring next year to focus on writing/recording, and then we'll see a smaller tour in the fall and then they'll go for another big one in 2020.

7. Their NYC show sold out to like 5000 people, and it was a Sunday. Weird.

8. meggers Sep 30, 2018
    (Last edited: Sep 30, 2018)
    meggers

Trusted

Dashboard has pulled out of the rest of the tour and the Houston date is canceled.

All Time Low are playing a show at the White Oak Music Hall in Houston tomorrow for $15 to make up for the cancellation.

Brent likes this.
  9. meggers

Trusted

If you’re going to one of the remaining shows, gnash now has a 40 minute set.