Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

All Time Low/Dashboard Confessional: The Summer Ever After Tour Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Blink182Bouncer, May 14, 2018.

1. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

That’s a pretty textbook ATL set

2. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Out of the entire new record, it blows my mind they're not playing Dirty Laundry or the title track.

lindsaylove081 likes this.
  3. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

They should drop A Love Like War, they play it every tour and it's just not one of their better songs. Was also hoping for for Afterglow or Nice2KnoU, oh well.

4. bkaeser93

Trusted

They didn’t play it last time I saw them which was last year on the Last Young Renegrade Tour

5. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

Eh, the last tour's set was definitely better. Do You Want Me and Stella are fine additions, but so many LYR songs getting cut hurts, especially since they cut Last Young Renegade and Afterglow

6. marissalg

Trusted

Idk if this is an unpopular opinion or not but I wish they’d drop Lost in Stereo. Did they close the show?

7. tyler2tall

Trusted Supporter

There was no encore last night. And Dashboards vocals sounded terrible. At one point chris did this freestyle thing and it was the cringest thing I’ve ever seen. The crowd was talking over them on any acoustic song. I saw dashboard last summer at the same venue and they sounded great then. I think this is gonna be a rough tour for them

ccsc918 likes this.
  8. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I’m just very glad to see that all the songs added that weren’t played at Lolla are songs I’ve seen plenty of times. The only bummer is Do You Want Me Dead cus that’s a jam, but I’ve seen it a few times at least.

9. ccsc918

existing

Serious lack of SWIR and Put Up or Shut Up on the set however.

10. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

No SWIR or Put Up isn’t really a surprise anymore though. I’d honestly rather see LYR songs and the two new singles that those songs at this point.

MysteryKnight likes this.
  11. ccsc918

existing

I feel like at least adding more than one SWIR song would be nice, Like Six Feet.

Anyone have Dashboards setlist?

12. tyler2tall

Trusted Supporter

I know they played vindicated and hands down last. They also played that kinda sorta maybe song that just came out

ccsc918 likes this.
  13. lindsaylove081

Regular

I agree totally-- a little bit more SWIR would be appreciated.

14. Steven c

Yes

Hopefully get going to this

15. Steven c

Yes

Vindicated is the bomb

16. ccsc918

existing

My friend is at the show tonight and she said that they just played Irony of choking on a Lifesaver

lindsaylove081 and ryanfears like this.
  17. ccsc918

existing

Anyways, I'll be at the show tomorrow. Ill post thoughts and opinions + videos Monday.

18. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

No that’s fair I’d always appreciate it but I guess it just makes sense to me at this point that they don’t really.

19. You’re all fucking welcome.

lindsaylove081 and MysteryKnight like this.
  20. ccsc918

existing

Honestly this was a really amazing show, All time low did an amazing job like always, Somehow got Rian's setlist too! Dashboard fell short, Something was just lacking in their set. The crowd was bored and it seemed like Chris was too. Not to mention someone got into a fight during their set and Chris just looked like he had enough. Gnash was pretty cool too but not a lot of people were getting into it. You can tell people were there just for all time low. Good show, openers fell flat but all time low kicks ass like usual. I'd recommend this tour if you're an all time low fan. I was also barricade for the whole thing too!

lindsaylove081 and ryanfears like this.
  21. @ccsc918 What time were doors and what time did the show end for you? I'm going in NYC in a couple weeks and I'm in charge of planning everything, including train times.

22. ccsc918

existing

doors opened at 6 for me, gnash at 7, dashboard at 8 and all time low at 9:30

23. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I agree with previous comments that dashboard was a bit lacking but all time low totally delivered. Went to the Detroit show last night and my friend who went for dashboard and knew nothing about all time low even commented on it. I hadn't been to an all time low show in quite a while and I definitely plan on catching them next time they are in town. They energy was awesome for their whole set.

@ryanfears doors were at 6, we weren't there at start, but I presume gnash was at 7, dashboard at 8 and all time low at 9:30, ended at 11.

24. marissalg

Trusted

Idk how the crowds were for gnash at the other shows but damn, this is the most empty I’ve ever seen this venue.

25. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Our venue was the same