Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

All Time Low – “Good Times”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 31, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

This was pretty cool. Really like all their tone choices for the record.

3. DearCory

Regular

This album roll out should have been about 2 months shorter... I've enjoyed everything so far, and yet my excitement has significantly dropped

Turkeylegz likes this.
  4. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

If people don't like this one, I have a hard time understanding what they want from this band.

5. mtriggall

The lyrics so far on this album have been pretty cheesy. This one is definitely no exception. Just waiting for the album to drop to hear it altogether

6. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Their lyrics have always been cheesy to some degree. They'll never write the most poetic or eloquent lyrics, but I think these songs have generally done a great job of offering a reflective, nostalgic perspective on the types of things they've written about before.

7. heymattrick

Sending my love

I don't think simple equates to cheesy. Then again I haven't taken a deep dive into these lyrics yet. But they're 5/5 so far, looking forward to downloading the rest tonight!

8. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

It's kind of interesting that they've released 5/10 songs of their album already.