Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

All Time Low – “Everything is Fine” • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 13, 2018.

1. saveferris

Y’all don’t like this? Hmm, I was into it

LCT Music likes this.
  2. Jonathan

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Verified

Loved the last record, this is pretty trash.

3. Honestly? I really enjoyed the record but just didn't talk much about it online. No idea what it was written about, but "Nightmares" is a very special track for me as a human with PTSD. It was either very low on my top albums list or barely got bumped off by something else - I can't recall. But I was very pleasantly surprised because I REALLY was bored to tears with Future Hearts.

FTank and mattfreaksmeout like this.
  4. RileyWitiw

more like absolutepop.net Supporter

Weren't the first week sales of LYR half of what Future Hearts was? I really liked LYR but I'm not exactly surprised to see them back off.

TuneYouOut likes this.
  5. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Isn't this their MO though ? Like they release a pop record, release a pleaser record, release a pop record etc.

6. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

Future Hearts sold way more then LYR. I thought both were very well put together albums...

FTank likes this.
  7. ctigers92

Last Young Renegade got me super excited about All Time Low again after thinking I outgrew them for a period. Hope they continue on that track for the next record. This song is just kind of alright to me. They've proven they can do better.

Anna Acosta and mattfreaksmeout like this.
  8. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I had a nice windows down cruise listening to this song tonight and I’m very much sold now.

FTank likes this.
  9. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Very anxious to find out what this single is part of

10. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Cool pre-chorus. Cue the coming of age movie that will play this song as the helicopter view of a school zooms in on kids smoking, bullying, skateboarding, and jocks throwing footballs around.

I’d watch it.

11. marissalg

Trusted

This isn’t my favorite thing they’ve done but it’s catchy enough that I’ll throw it on a summer playlist for a nice day. I think LYR is some of their best work and if they continue in that direction I’d be very happy.

12. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Wasn't a fan of LYR AT ALL (although the last three tracks were great). This is good and feels like a combination of the last two records for me.

LCT Music likes this.
  13. KyleAtGalaxy

Regular

I hadn't listened to ATL in years until LYR. I love that album except maybe the last couple songs. Anyway, came here to say this sounds like it's a B-side that belongs on the Clockstoppers 2 soundtrack

Edit: Actually, the Clockstoppers soundtrack is pretty awesome

14. LCT Music

Regular Supporter

I wasn’t expecting to like it, but I loved it. LYR grew on me, but it’s nothing special.

15. It's not anywhere near as good as their last two albums. As a one off, it's alright, but I don't see myself coming back to it much.

smowashere likes this.
  16. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Thankfully it's not a new album cycle then, phew i thought it was. LYR is so good and I have to say I'm super disappointed they've abandoned exploring that sound further, as it honestly breathed new life into the band for me as I wasn't massively into FH minus a few songs.

17. Cody

itsgrocer.bandcamp.com Prestigious

i will always hold a handful of this band's songs very close to my frustrated teenage heart, but they just keep missing for me these days.