Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

All Time Low – “Dirty Laundry” • Page 3

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Feb 17, 2017.

1. SuNDaYSTaR

Regular Prestigious

Seriously; this is the perfect label for them, especially since being on a major didn't quite work out.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  2. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

I really don't like this. I'm not sure what the plan is but if the whole album sounds like this I would be confused. I hope it works out for them though no matter what they do.

3. Neon Light

rage and love

I love this so much. Such a noticeable progression and I'm excited for the darker sound. There's no part of the song that is boring, it's constantly building. When I watched the video the first time, the entire time during the verses I was thinking "wow, this is a big departure but I can get behind it", but once it got to Jack's solo and the final chorus I had the biggest smile - they're progressing but also they're still the same band.

I've listened to this probably 30 times today.

Luroda likes this.
  4. shawnhyphenray

Regular

This is really good

5. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Hmmm

6. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Song grows on me more and more after each listen. Can't wait to hear what's next.

7. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

Pretty sure they're releasing a new LP since they didn't do the whole Blink tour last year because they were recording a new album.

8. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Hmm, conflicting reports now..

9. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Actually really liked this. Great build up to the full band.

10. Zoshchenko

Trusted Supporter

really enjoyed this

11. TFT87

Regular

I thought these guys had a strong relationship with hopeless, I wonder what happened?

I miss when these guys were pop punk.

Turkeylegz and The Lucky Moose like this.
  12. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Bands have to evolve, it's so boring for a band to do pop punk over and over and over again

13. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

True, it's just that for some reason good pop punk bands often evolve into mediocre pop groups (with hardly any use for anyone except the lead singer) or boring arena rock bands

14. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

I honestly couldn't disagree more, but eh.

15. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

That may be true, but I don't think ATL is such a case.

beachdude42 and The Lucky Moose like this.
  16. TFT87

Regular

I don't mind when pop punk bands make straight pop music as long as it's good, but like the other guy said, this band is pretty mediocre now.

17. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Just gonna have to agree to disagree then, because I think they've transitioned exceptionally well.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  18. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Song is great... different for them, but I dig it quite a lot.

Luroda likes this.
  19. pbueddi

Trusted

weren't people saying the same thing about them being on hopeless?

20. Smittzerland

First time long time (FKA musicfan9795) Prestigious

Trying to figure out who singing backup. Kinda sounds like Matt Skiba to me.

21. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Yeah, it's really hard to tell. Backing vocals have some effect on them, so it could be anybody haha

22. Backup vocals are Alex. Just have a vocal effect on them.

23. Ed59_

Regular

It sounds like Jason Lancaster to me but it definitely won't be.

I thought Future Hearts was awful and I really like this.

24. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

What did you find awful about FH? Seems to me that the majority of ATL fans thought the album was great.

25. CheapPop

Regular

Dug the ending bit, but overall this was pretty underwhelming. Chorus is catchy though.

I do understand its just one song, and I loved Future Hearts, so Im still pumped to see how the album sounds. Hopefully we dont have to wait too long.