Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

All Things TRUMP • Page 10

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by John Zafran, Apr 29, 2016.

1. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

I just noticed me you quoted me for your custom title thingy. Good on you.

Benjamin Lee likes this.
  2. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

stop being such a pc sjw man, but no really I don't know if there's any way to convince an alt-right person it's bad

3. Benjamin Lee

Trusted

My friend tries to be "moderate", but it turns into more like attacking anyone who leans majority to one side of the political spectrum. I am pretty far to the left, so he pretty well turns into a far right person with me; and when talking to a far right, turns more to the left. It's weird as hell. He's not even alt-right, he just wants to convince me that being alt-right isn't bad for some reason.

Thank you for blessing me with this title; I cherish it.

St. Nate and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  4. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

so is "alt-right" the new "tea party patriot"?

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  5. Benjamin Lee

Trusted

I think alt-right is a bit more extreme maybe. If I understand tea party patriots right, they were more of a fiscal movement; while the alt-right has a lot of warped social views. My understanding of the alt-right is much better than of tea party patriots though so I might be totally wrong here.

6. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

alt-right is a reaction to Black Lives Matter/ "PC Culture" etc, Milo seems to be the face of the movement, lots of neo nazis posting memes

Benjamin Lee likes this.
  7. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

It's just I haven't heard of "alt-right" before this week. I always referred to those types of "far-right fringe."

8. WordsfromaSong

Trusted

alt-right is the new white supremacism.

9. sophos34 Aug 25, 2016
    (Last edited: Aug 25, 2016)
    sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

i was just wondering today how the hell anyone becomes a fascist, like what is that thought process like

10. Honest Lettuce

By fascism you must mean "vaguely bad thing that I can't define". You're right, I don't understand why someone would become a "vaguely bad thing that I can't define" either. I mean it's bad after all! Who would want to be bad am I right?!

Anti-Counter-Culture likes this.
  11. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

No, I mean fascism. I know what fascism is and I know how to define it.

12. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

fascism:

incognitojones likes this.
  13. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

Zoshchenko likes this.